Trade Dak for the 10th pick and draft Drew Lock

JBond

Reaction score
If Drew Lock fell to the 10th (Broncos) or 11th (Bengals) I would trade Dak in a heart beat and get myself a real quarterback that can make all the throws

AND save 100 MILLION dollars....
Fine with trading Dak for a first, but not for Lock. Keep stockpiling picks for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. Need to start collecting picks now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Where does this forum find these people......
What? He ain't with yer' entourage? Well, I assure you my good fellow "he" certainly didn't slip in by concealing himself under the cover of my accompanying dancing girls troupe clad in fashionable whalebone reenforced hoop skirts, of that , is a certaintyo_O

kskboys

Reaction score
Drew Lock is not a great prospect. Dak is most likely a better NFL QB than Drew Lock will be.

Dak makes all the NFL throws w/ ease. I have no idea where you're getting your data from, but in this instance it's incorrect.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Drew Lock is not a great prospect. Dak is most likely a better NFL QB than Drew Lock will be.

Dak makes all the NFL throws w/ ease. I have no idea where you're getting your data from, but in this instance it's incorrect.
22 TDS, 13 fumbles, 55 sacks

That's Dak Prescott..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Agreed, I think Lock will be rather bad in the NFL. If we ARE going to get a new QB, let's get that next year. See what Dak does this year. If he's bad, then fine, get a QB next year. There are several excellent prospects next year. This year, the ONLY 2 QBs I'd consider are Will Grier and maybe Clayton Thornson.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If Drew Lock fell to the 10th (Broncos) or 11th (Bengals) I would trade Dak in a heart beat and get myself a real quarterback that can make all the throws

get out

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Yay, posters HATE DAK thread 1,000,000 and counting....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
They wouldnt trade str8 up anyway, it would have to be a package deal

I'm not sure Dak has much value outside of Dallas

Dak showed up in the playoffs, Zeke did....uh.....refused to run at the edges, just get stuffed up the middle. But NO Zeke threads by you. Shocking.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd do it in a second.

A QB with talent and character. If his big headed freak friend doesn't like it he can go too. I want my team back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agreed, I think Lock will be rather bad in the NFL. If we ARE going to get a new QB, let's get that next year. See what Dak does this year. If he's bad, then fine, get a QB next year. There are several excellent prospects next year. This year, the ONLY 2 QBs I'd consider are Will Grier and maybe Clayton Thornson.
Grier could be there in the 2nd round.