Trade Dak for the 10th pick and draft Drew Lock

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Fine with trading Dak for a first, but not for Lock. Keep stockpiling picks for the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. Need to start collecting picks now.
I think Lock is gonna be a star man

jnday

Reaction score
Drew Lock is not a great prospect. Dak is most likely a better NFL QB than Drew Lock will be.

Dak makes all the NFL throws w/ ease. I have no idea where you're getting your data from, but in this instance it's incorrect.
Dak May make all the throws, but they are not accurate.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
You have a history being wrong so I'm sure Lock will probably more than likely be the opposite of what you predict. Sucks for him.
Negative...you have me confused with someone else ...

My last famous prediction was Cooper was gonna be a star and was worth not one but two 1st round picks!....pretty much the whole board was against that trade but me and one other guy.....want to see that thread too?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Negative...you have me confused with someone else ...

My last famous prediction was Cooper was gonna be a star and was worth not one but two 1st round picks!....pretty much the whole board was against that trade but me and one other guy.....want to see that thread too?
If you said he was worth two first round picks then yeah that was another one of those wrong occasions.