Video: Trade Dak to Miami?

Flamma

Reaction score
This video hurt my brain. The only guy that made any sense was the guy in the middle. Smith on the left just made a fool of himself. The guy on the right started with Wentz. I'm not a big fan of Dak but I would take that trade straight up. They can keep Wentz.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Pretty sure there were some that booed the Walker trade as well. How'd that work out?

Everybody has their opinion, and nobody's right all the time.

I'm on record as saying they should keep Dak, others are on record as saying draft a quarterback or trade Dak or let him play out on the franchise tags. It's not up to us, we'll see what happens...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’d agree with that. But then he is a pretty good QB. Gotta have one. And the fans in the most part became attached with sensational rookie season. He sells a ton of jerseys so Jerry loves him. Always have to factor in the entertainment value.

He's not the only QB out there and it doesn't mean we need to overpay.

Wapp5200

Reaction score
That is garbage the media is throwing around..

Nobody is giving up 2 picks for Dak and turning around and giving him the money he wants.

Dallas has already messed up and gave Dak all the leverage in negotiations anyways.
Nice qb, just not worth over 30 mil a year. He constantly throws behind receivers, over tgere head etc, rarely see him lead a receiver like other top qbs. Maybe on a short pass. Hes never won a big playoff game. Matter of fact we won 1 ir 2 since Aikman. We should have drafted a QB. Just saying