Trade Dak?

kevm3

Reaction score
No. You could make a 'killer defense', which would turn us into something like the Houston Texans or 2016 Broncos.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
No. You could make a 'killer defense', which would turn us into something like the Houston Texans or 2016 Broncos.

Except we would still have Romo, the QB both of those teams have high odds of taking in the offseason as the next piece...

I would at least consider it if I was Jerry.

kevm3

Reaction score
Except we would still have Romo, the QB both of those teams have high odds of taking in the offseason as the next piece...

I would at least consider it if I was Jerry.

We'd have Romo until he gets hit hard and knocked out for the season again and then we're back to being the Texans and Broncos.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
We'd have Romo until he gets hit hard and knocked out for the season again and then we're back to being the Texans and Broncos.

Maybe, maybe not. Anybody can debate that but that's why it's risk vs reward. He may get hurt next year, may never get hurt again. His injuries have been freak, non routine injuries. Impossible to say.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Really? His left collarbone has been broken 3 times. That's not a "freak" injury, it's a trend.

Exactly ........ these people are out of their freaking minds to even think about trading Dak.