Trade Discussion rumors: Earl Thomas to Cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
even if its true im not sure im willing to give my 2 if ET still wants a ridiculous contract in years and cost..it all sounds good but having more again high contract players just doesn't sit right with me..id roll with it if it happens but not be foaming at the mouth..

RamziD

Reaction score
Nothing is being reported anywhere. Please ban the OP.

Xavier187

Reaction score
4/26: The Cowboys and Seahawks are discussing a trade for Earl Thomas, centered around the No. 50 pick. - Dan Graziano, ESPNReports indicate that the only thing holding this trade up is Dallas needing assurance that it can sign Thomas to a long-term deal. Considering Thomas begged the Dallas coaching staff to acquire him after the penultimate game of the year, the Cowboys should feel pretty confident they can get a contract done. -Walter

Read more: http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/nflrumors/teamdraft/17-32#ixzz5DoP2pqtp

Theres multiple sources saying such.
There supposedly getting in touch with Thomas as we speak to talk with Dallas to sign long term deal

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I mean there is a report that says they have pretty much agreed on compensation but dallas won't pull the trigger unless they are sure Thomas will agree to an extension....but it's not an official trade

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A sports app I use call the score...sent an alert that Dallas and Seattle were in talks. That app is pretty reliable.

They’ve been in talks for a while that’s a lot different than saying there’s been an agreement.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
4/26: The Cowboys and Seahawks are discussing a trade for Earl Thomas, centered around the No. 50 pick. - Dan Graziano, ESPNReports indicate that the only thing holding this trade up is Dallas needing assurance that it can sign Thomas to a long-term deal. Considering Thomas begged the Dallas coaching staff to acquire him after the penultimate game of the year, the Cowboys should feel pretty confident they can get a contract done. -Walter

Read more: http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/nflrumors/teamdraft/17-32#ixzz5DoP2pqtp

Theres multiple sources saying such.
There supposedly getting in touch with Thomas as we speak to talk with Dallas to sign long term deal
:rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
latest

Xavier187

Reaction score
Wait and watch that's all I can tell you

ESPN is responding same thing

Earl Thomas - DB - Seahawks
ESPN's Dan Graziano reports trade talks between the Cowboys and Seahawks for Earl Thomas "centered around" the No. 50 overall pick.

Graziano's reporting suggests the Seahawks are happy with the compensation, but Dallas will not pull the trigger unless they know they can sign Thomas to an extension. Considering Thomas told Jason Garrett to "come get me" after a game in December, it seems like he is amenable to a long-term deal with Dallas. It would not be surprising to see the All-Pro safety moved during the draft.
Related: Cowboys

Source: ESPN

lukin2006

Reaction score
They’ve been in talks for a while that’s a lot different than saying there’s been an agreement.

I thought talks had broke. Thats why I thought the alert was significant.