Trade for Ereck Flowers?

Rayman70

Reaction score
We can have bookend dumpster fires with Flowers and Green as back ups..Greeeeeaaaaat. Super plan.

Tristan

Reaction score
I would take Flowers for a late round pick, sure. Who says he's available? He didn't work at LT, no, but at RT or OG, he'd prolly be fine.
Yeahhh, changing positions will cure his lazyness, dumbness and lack of any actual talent!

Dudes just huge but has no game, period! Hell be out of the league within 3 years imo

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeahhh, changing positions will cure his lazyness, dumbness and lack of any actual talent!

Dudes just huge but has no game, period! Hell be out of the league within 3 years imo
That way we can have 2 CHAZ GREENS ON THE OLINE>YAY. lol

kskboys

Reaction score

I don't know exactly what his problems are, but lack of talent isn't one of them. He was pressed into service way too soon at OLT.

Leonard Davis had the same problem. Remember how good he was for us? He was considered a career bust before we signed him. Why? Because ARI put him at OLT and it wasn't his best position.

Flowers will not be out of the league in 3 years. Where are you getting your info from, BTW?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He's not well liked by alot of his teammates nor the FO....not a good combination for medicre talent not worth the headache he brings to the table.......thinking back, the Giants got chastized for taking him in the first round.

Tristan

Reaction score
I don't know exactly what his problems are, but lack of talent isn't one of them. He was pressed into service way too soon at OLT.

Leonard Davis had the same problem. Remember how good he was for us? He was considered a career bust before we signed him. Why? Because ARI put him at OLT and it wasn't his best position.

Flowers will not be out of the league in 3 years. Where are you getting your info from, BTW?
Im a hurricanes fan and I have eyes! Hes no Leonard Davis lol, cards let him go because of $ he was always at least good.

Flowers is a waste of space and will join the looooong line of high OT draft picks that prove to be worthless right away like Robinson (Rams) Fisher (Chiefs) Joekell (Jax) and in and on and on!

You dont win by adding loser bumbs! Take a hike w this bs, hes one of the worst busts in nfl history, fact! They picked him over Gurley lol! I laughed my azzz off then because I could tell from Miami games that Flowers was just a Big oaf who people felt could be coached up into a player, hes never been good, just big and Im not gonna waste one more word or moment thinking about this waste fooook or talking about him so again, dumbest freakin post in years, SUPER DUPER EXTRA SUPREME TOP SHELF DUMB,!

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Im a hurricanes fan and I have eyes! Hes no Leonard Davis lol, cards let him go because of $ he was always at least good.

Flowers is a waste of space and will join the looooong line of high OT draft picks that prove to be worthless right away like Robinson (Rams) Fisher (Chiefs) Joekell (Jax) and in and on and on!

You dont win by adding loser bumbs! Take a hike w this bs, hes one of the worst busts in nfl history, fact! They picked him over Gurley lol! I laughed my azzz off then because I could tell from Miami games that Flowers was just a Big oaf who people felt could be coached up into a player, hes never been good, just big and Im not gonna waste one more word or moment thinking about this waste fooook or talking about him so again, dumbest freakin post in years, SUPER DUPER EXTRA SUPREME TOP SHELF DUMB,!
You don't need to personally insult people because you disagree w/ them.

Tristan

Reaction score
Sorry if i hurt youre feelings, but this post offended me deeply! Just football and opinions man, have a nice day