Trade Gallup to Tampa Bay for Veta Vea

Reaction score
If we give them a first and third and Gallup for Vea and a second, we can leverage the two second rounders for a first rounder from the KC Chiefs. With that, we give a first and Dak for Stafford and Aaron Donald. Easy peasy.

chagus

Reaction score
This scenario i could possibly stand behind. I REALLY wanted Veta Vea coming out of the draft.

Again... possibly.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Issac Alacron needs to come in as UDFA so he can kick some butt. He will beat C.Williams out at guard.

If Alacron was going to see any action last year would have been it.

Think of the amount of offensive linemen Dallas went through and Alacron didn't get a sniff. This should speak to the project that he is. If he didn't have the exemption he would not have been on the practice squad.

Where you believe he is and where he really is in his becoming a true professional are two very different realities.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much value Gallup has for Tampa.

Sure, he's a very good WR. I love watching him play. But more and more, we're seeing teams find WRs everywhere in the draft. WRs are getting easier to find. The Draft Show was pointing this fact out.

Why would Tampa trade for Gallup, when they have a very good shot at being able to find a comparable player in round two or three? Gallup has one more year, then they would have to resign him. Draft a WR, and you have him for four years cheap.

They only would really need a complimentary WR. Easier to find those.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If Alacron was going to see any action last year would have been it.

Think of the amount of offensive linemen Dallas went through and Alacron didn't get a sniff. This should speak to the project that he is. If he didn't have the exemption he would not have been on the practice squad.

Where you believe he is and where he really is in his becoming a true professional are two very different realities.

He was not allowed to play due to NFL rules for international players. If he was allowed the coaches would have seen his skill sets and he would beaten weak Connor Williams.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Thats a great idea!
The problem is he is a key player in their defense and Gallup is a #2 WR.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Ummmm......not going to happen.....but since you are living in fantasy land why not ask TB for their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft picks as well as LB White too?

Good morning, anything is possible after the Stafford trade and Jerry giving 100 million dollar contract to a RB!

KB1122

Reaction score
I think I've swung against trading any of the receivers. There's something to be said for the Parcells philosophy that you just keep drafting good linebackers so you never have to adjust your scheme due to injury or Lawrence Taylor cocaine suspensions.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yup, fans just can't help themselves but undervalue guys like Vea. Do people even understand how instrumental he was in the super bowl run?

I was amazed how much he played coming off that broken leg. Super impressed

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Why are people in such a hurry to run Gallup out of town? You guys want the FO to have good drafts, and when they do hit on certain players, fans want to drive them out. :laugh: