Trade Gallup to Tampa Bay for Veta Vea

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
Why are people in such a hurry to run Gallup out of town? You guys want the FO to have good drafts, and when they do hit on certain players, fans want to drive them out. :laugh:

The question is whether you'd rather have an extra year of Gallup and a chance at a 2022 4th round comp pick once he walks (that you still might not get), or if you'd like to get more compensation now, gain $2M against the cap, and use that ammo to draft his replacement a year early.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The question is whether you'd rather have an extra year of Gallup and a chance at a 2022 4th round comp pick once he walks (that you still might not get), or if you'd like to get more compensation now, gain $2M against the cap, and use that ammo to draft his replacement a year early.

I do understand that angle on it but I just don't see many teams giving up too much for him. Especially Veta Vea. lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Vea was a first round pick. I think he went in the top 15 if I remember correctly. Gallup (who I really like) was a third round pick. A really good DT is much harder to find than a good WR. My point is there’s no way in hell Tampa would make that trade. ZERO chance. But, if they were that dumb, I’d be all for it.