Trade Lawrence for a second round pick

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take the two second-round picks move up in the first round. Take a defensive tackle higher on the board. Probably going to lose him anyways. And if you stay with him, without middle pressure, all the quarterback needs to do is step up and your Edge rushers can't get there anyways. Just a thought

glimmerman

Reaction score
Take the two second-round picks move up in the first round. Take a defensive tackle higher on the board. Probably going to lose him anyways. And if you stayed without great worship the middle all the quarterback needs to do is step up and your Edge rushers can't get there anyways. Just a thought
I am sure our FO is kicking around every option right now. And kicking around every trash can also.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Cowboys D going to regress this year. If they had two second round picks doubt they can trade up in the first since theirs is so low. They’ll have to stay pay and pick two players in round 2.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
?

No.....a first round pick and a top 15 one as well

Unless the rams are going to trade us Donald for Lawrence straight up
Yep let's give the best defensive player in the league for Lawrence. Wouldn't that be sweet

jsb357

Reaction score
Let him walk, get a comp 2nd and bring back Ware.

Sounds like sumtin' the FO might be working on.

:muttley:

DRella

Reaction score
Everyone is saying Tank should get paid Mack like money. They have compared their stats and results. Very similar but yet we are only getting a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him? Puzzles me.

Mack was traded for

Bears get: Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.
Raiders get: 2019 first-round pick, 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick, 2019 sixth-round pick.

I don't think Tank is as good as Mack. But since everyone thinks they are close then the Cowboys should easily get:

1st '19. 2nd '20 and 4th in '19

Don't get this 2nd rounder business.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys D going to regress this year. If they had two second round picks doubt they can trade up in the first since theirs is so low. They’ll have to stay pay and pick two players in round 2.
William Maclay has been brilliant as of late I wouldn't mind having two second-round picks. But I'd rather have a defensive tackle from the first round