Trade: Luck for Prescott?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Just imagine Andrew luck with some decent WRs an good OL and a RB like zeke. Luck wants out of Indy and I'm not sold on Prescott(never was) I say get something for Dak while you can. Let Rush start the rest of this year and use our 1st rounder on a true#1 WR because Dez is slowing down. Next year start fresh with a healthy Luck a new #1 and Dez as a solid #2.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And oh ya, Luck sucks. Why would you trade Dak after 1 crappy game?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
And oh ya, Luck sucks. Why would you trade Dak after 1 crappy game?
I just think we'd average 30+ points with a healthy Andrew Luck. He's on a bad team but has much more talent than Dak. And , No it's not just because of today. I don't like Dak's accuracy. He's a solid game manager nothing more. It's just preference of style I like explosive pure passers.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I just think we'd average 30+ points with a healthy Andrew Luck. He's on a bad team but has much more talent than Dak. And , No it's not just because of today. I don't like Dak's accuracy. He's a solid game manager nothing more. It's just preference of style I like explosive pure passers.

Based on what?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I think Dak is going to be a One Year Wonder. There is a reason he fell to the 4th round. Of course our coaching will never help him. Him and Zeke are doomed with these coaches.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He's a much better pure passer and when surrounded by a decent team he led the colts to the AFC championship game and threw for over 40 tds. When luck is healthy there is no comparison. Dak just has a better team. This is like the Romo vs Eli debate.

Based on what?

Gameover

Reaction score
I'm out!

See you when Dak leads us back to the playoffs

Too good last season to turn to garbage

Coaches need to get their heads out of their rear!

Pass off the RUN ... LinehaPuke

Arizona, San Fran, GB, lil Rams

If Dak can survive the Cards secondary, we can sweep the next three. Truthfully, if Dak plays well, I wouldn't mind a loss in Arizona.

Why?

I don't want to peek to early

The division ain't going nowhere. Truss me on that!

I want the Cowboys to be playing their best football after thanksgiving.

Can this fan base handle a 7-4 start?

Can Garrett push the right buttons? Or is he an all or nothing guy?

10 wins gets this division

The Cowboys are the only team in this division capable of winning 11

I would love to be peaking middle of December rather than winning 11 straight!

Just me