Trade Pollard to Jaguars?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How many times has Pollard done that? Zeke is even a better passer than Pollard.
Lol....oh yah, zeke is faster too. And younger! :muttley:
Whatever you say buddy. :muttley:

zeke can really sling the rock!

15 million for 900 yards and 7 tds. What a stud!:lmao:

3.9 ypc? Untouchable!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lol....oh yah, zeke is faster too. And younger! :muttley:
Whatever you say buddy. :muttley:

zeke can really sling the rock!
Well Zeke is faster can you give me a link that shows Zeke is younger? Or did you just make that part up?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well Zeke is faster can you give me a link that shows Zeke is younger? Or did you just make that part up?

zeke is smarter too!

just ask you!

oh yah zeke looks faster:muttley:

and all those long runs? Too many to count?:lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He has used his skills to make millions. Can you match his stupid checking account balance with your brilliant one?

Can you?:muttley:

Is that where you think millionaires keep their money? All in checking accounts?
I guess we know what you aren’t.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Etienne is out for the season.
Since my suggestion about trading Anae or Armstrong went over so well,. :lmao:

I thought I will ask this about Pollard. :muttley:
We need other topics, so here it is.
:popcorn:

What are we getting in return? I want a first-round pick and a starter.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Sure buddy, just like zeke is faster than pollard. :muttley:
If you say it, then it’s true.
All I have done for the last 2 years is go fishing and what ever else I want to my new job is great! I'm retired.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would trade Pollard and a 3rd for Minchew.
now this is the best post in here,

being serious that would be great for us..Rico D is pretty good backup but we have no BU QB..i,m all over this..but rather pollard for Minchew and maybe a 5tyh i mean minchew and pollard are on the same level so not willing to give 3rd

so yo jerry go talk to the jags pollard and a low pick for Minchew lets do it.they can have Nooch as well..

Jfconrow

Reaction score
If Dak goes down, I’d consider trading zeke for a 1st, but the Jags aren’t going anywhere with a rookie QB and no RB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Dak goes down, I’d consider trading zeke for a 1st, but the Jags aren’t going anywhere with a rookie QB and no RB.
UM would be stupid to start Lawrence , should, go minchew find some rhythm and some gelling for say 5 games and then insert Lawerence to finish lost season get some experience..

Jfconrow

Reaction score
The Pats just traded Sony Michel for a conditional 4th. Dang, did they ever make the wrong pick between Michel and Chubb.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry, but Pollard should be trade bait if needed...any team getting him will find out soon that he is not an every down back.....dude is the definition of a tweener, and will be exposed if over used.
I disagree. If used properly he definitely could be an every down back. Every running back needs a break

Jfconrow

Reaction score
UM would be stupid to start Lawrence , should, go minchew find some rhythm and some gelling for say 5 games and then insert Lawerence to finish lost season get some experience..

Id love Minshew on the Cowboys. I think that dude can play, it’s not his fault the jags suck. The only problem is Rush and Gilbert. I have a feeling Dallas is showcasing Rush for a trade this last game. So I hope Dallas makes some trades ahead of the 53 man cutdown. Just cut Denucci. I wouldn’t even trade for players, I’d want draft capital. What I don’t know is how you’d get Minshew, I’d trade a player for Minshew…all I can think of is Jaylon.