Trade Scenario: D Law for Josh Rosen

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Having Rosen on a cost controlled rookie deal for 4 years would give us a 4 year championship window. The cap savings from not re-signing D Law and Dak would allow us to pursue free agents like Justin Houston, Earl Thomas, and Trey Flowers. We could also trade Dak for maybe a 2nd round pick.
I got slammed for suggesting a 3rd for Rosen.....Wait for it....lol

Verdict

Reaction score
It's just one mans opinion (mine) but respectfully I think that's a horrible idea.

Verdict

Reaction score
Josh Rosen can be as good as Jared Goff. Goff was terrible in his rookie season.

Rosen is reportedly a very difficult person to deal with. I would list the body part he has been compared to but that might result in a ban so I won't.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's just one mans opinion (mine) but respectfully I think that's a horrible idea.
It may be one man's opinion but everyone should agree with it. But I'll warn you, the OP is a bit sensitive to criticism.

cowfan

Reaction score
Rosen must have had a great rookie year. Wait, why are the Cardinals wanting to get rid of him?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Having Rosen on a cost controlled rookie deal for 4 years would give us a 4 year championship window. The cap savings from not re-signing D Law and Dak would allow us to pursue free agents like Justin Houston, Earl Thomas, and Trey Flowers. We could also trade Dak for maybe a 2nd round pick.
The Dak lovers and apologists Will call this a dumb thread.
Blimey!
The blokes are so set in their way, they perpetuate the status quo.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cardinals would drive Rosen to the Star.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:laugh: