Trade Scenario: Every member of the Dallas Cowboys for Howie Roseman

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, I agree...we had a couple chances in the last few years...but our team failed...it pains me to give credit to Philly, but they deserve the SB victory...who knew a coach that had to legitimately work his way up the ladder would be successful.

He’s a good coach. Plays the percentages and doesn’t flinch. But he was 7-9 the year before with worse players.

PHI is a perfect example of getting in and getting lucky. Very easily could have lost that first playoff game. That’s where a great defense always gives you a shot. MIN shot their was v the Saints, and it started a roll for the Eagles. Exactly what you want to happen.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He’s a good coach. Plays the percentages and doesn’t flinch. But he was 7-9 the year before with worse players.

PHI is a perfect example of getting in and getting lucky. Very easily could have lost that first playoff game. That’s where a great defense always gives you a shot. MIN shot their was v the Saints, and it started a roll for the Eagles. Exactly what you want to happen.

Good point about having great defence. I agree, every aligned perfectly for philly. NO would have had better shot to beat them than Minny, Bree’s just gives you a shot.