Trade Scenario: Every member of the Dallas Cowboys for Howie Roseman

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
"Nobody hates Dallas anymore. They are just another team."

Sad. But true.

Interesting that we are mentioned, but really they have been too obsessed with us as a fanbase. From their prospective, they needed to hear someone in power say that statement.

I remember talking to a fan, and he said he was a fan of our biggest rival.....after 3 guesses I still didn't guess he was an Eagles fan, didn't even think about them really.

Point is, he is right, its not like we have won anything in decades so we are just another team and there is no reason to be overly concerned about us.

He was right to say that to that fanbase.

visionary

Reaction score
I would trade every member of the Dallas Cowboys(Owner, front office, coaching staff, and players) straight up for Howie Roseman. Roseman with an expansion roster would win a Super Bowl before the current Cowboys. Roseman has only been in full control of the Eagles for 2 years. Before that Andy Reid then Chip Kelly had the real power in making personnel decisions.

Hey
I'll trade the entire jones clan and the entire Garrett clan for absolutely nothing in return

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Nobody hates Dallas anymore. They are just another team."

Sad. But true.

Lol. I missed any other team being called out by name in their ‘Doctrine.’

A lot of our own fans could learn from 9 though.

lukin2006

Reaction score
and with their roster and coaching staff they could just as easily win the superbowl again

I will agree with that as well...

Football a funny game. Everything seemingly has to fall in place to win it all these. It did for Philly, next it could just as easily be Minnesota..

lukin2006

Reaction score
They won the Super Bowl last year without their starting QB, LT, and MLB. All 22 starters might have to get injured for them to miss the playoffs this year.

Maybe they don’t win the SB with Wentz ... we’ll never know. They are a well run team. It still starts with ownership, their owner and his offspring don’t pretend to be GMS, until the Jones give up their philosophy of actually thinking they are general manager material this team will continue to be frustrating...as frustrating as this team is, I’m not going anywhere as a fan...I was a fan long before Jones owned the team...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Football a funny game. Everything seemingly has to fall in place to win it all these. It did for Philly, next it could just as easily be Minnesota..

I thought MIN had the best NFC team in the playoffs last year.

It is a funny game. Build a team to compete and take advantage of your opportunities when they come.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

i agree with the way the league is now it could be the Vikings or the packers or another one to the top three or four nfc teams

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how many times Roseman looks at his roster and says “we like our guys!”
It's different when you are spending someone else's money. That the biggest problem with Jerry and Stephen, they are spending their own money and it seems to be clouding their judgement

Last edited:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It's different when you are spending someone else's money. That the biggest problem with Jerry and Stephen, they are soenspen their own money and it seems to be clouding their judgement
:hammer::hammer::hammer: Exactly coach. Most gms are willing to spend money cause it isn't their money. The only thing they are concerned with is the best talent for their team.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I thought MIN had the best NFC team in the playoffs last year.

It is a funny game. Build a team to compete and take advantage of your opportunities when they come.

Yes, I agree...we had a couple chances in the last few years...but our team failed...it pains me to give credit to Philly, but they deserve the SB victory...who knew a coach that had to legitimately work his way up the ladder would be successful.