Trade the 10th pick, the two 3rd round picks & next year's 2nd & 3rd for Aaron Donald?

kskboys

Reaction score
Donald is 29. How much time will we have him? And are the Rams even willing to trade him?

Rams just got Stafford in a big trade to open up a super bowl window. Do you have any reasoning as to why they'd trade him?

Ozone22

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry and the crew would make a trade like that. It is going to take more than Donald to fix the defense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
With the Rams in dire need of picks & Sean Mcvay moving towards a offense oriented team, would you offer the following picks and player to get Aaron Donald?

Picks: 10th pick, two 3rd round picks this year & next year's 2nd & 3rd round pick.
Player: Dalton Schultz

Aaron Donald, will help elevate this defense from bottom tier to at least middle of the pack and allow smoother transition for rookie draft picks in the secondary.

a big fat no to that. I would love to have Donald, but we have way too many needs, including 2 DTs, DEs, LBs, Safties and a CB and some depth. all that high value draft capital....if we were a middle of the pack defense, I would say yes, he will put the defense over the top. but this defense needs a lot of help and that help comes with high value picks and getting a few players.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
With the Rams in dire need of picks & Sean Mcvay moving towards a offense oriented team, would you offer the following picks and player to get Aaron Donald?

Picks: 10th pick, two 3rd round picks this year & next year's 2nd & 3rd round pick.

Aaron Donald, will help elevate this defense from bottom tier to at least middle of the pack and allow smoother transition for rookie draft picks in the secondary.

Why not just be Mike Ditka and give up the entire 2021 draft for Donald?

If this team was one rusher away that suggestion you made would still not make sense.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
While we are at it let's give up next year’s number 1, Diggs, Martin, and Gregory.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While we are at it, let's trade Dak, a 2045 1st and 2nd rounder, Tom Landry's mummified body and a box of Krispy Kremes for Caleb Williams, the top QB prospect in high school for 2020-21.

Please refrain from frivolity, I am in an office environment.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Hey Shock Jock, there was only one true Shock Jock and that was Howard Stern and at least he was funny.

visionary

Reaction score

Trade Dak and next years first for Aaron Donald

:muttley:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Dak_Attack_09 No, I would not do that. But, I would give them Dak, Elliott, Jaylon Smith, and Lawrence for Donald in a heartbeat.

Of course, the Rams would turn it down. Let that sink in. The Cowboys are spending $75M on 4 players not worth one DL Donald. Could throw in LVE and the Rams would still say no.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Either click bait or insanity? You choose.

Baby boy just got a huge slap in the rist.

troll's are among us.