Trade the 10th pick, the two 3rd round picks & next year's 2nd & 3rd for Aaron Donald?

Adreme

Reaction score
I am honestly confused why the Rams would take that trade. They have the unquestioned best defender in the NFL and possibly best pure player in NFL so I cannot imagine him being on the block for just that cost. I would want 2 1s before even starting and from the Cowboys perspective they are not close enough to make that trade.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
With the Rams in dire need of picks & Sean Mcvay moving towards a offense oriented team, would you offer the following picks and player to get Aaron Donald?

Picks: 10th pick, two 3rd round picks this year & next year's 2nd & 3rd round pick.
Player: Dalton Schultz

Aaron Donald, will help elevate this defense from bottom tier to at least middle of the pack and allow smoother transition for rookie draft picks in the secondary.

What makes you think they are transitioning to offense? It’s been the opposite actually.

Flamma

Reaction score
With the Rams in dire need of picks & Sean Mcvay moving towards a offense oriented team, would you offer the following picks and player to get Aaron Donald?

Picks: 10th pick, two 3rd round picks this year & next year's 2nd & 3rd round pick.

Here's the problem I see regardless of what it takes to get him. After 2021 he pretty much has quarterback cap hits.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Aaron Donald, will help elevate this defense from bottom tier to at least middle of the pack and allow smoother transition for rookie draft picks in the secondary.

Lol

Jipper

Reaction score
I am honestly confused why the Rams would take that trade. They have the unquestioned best defender in the NFL and possibly best pure player in NFL so I cannot imagine him being on the block for just that cost. I would want 2 1s before even starting and from the Cowboys perspective they are not close enough to make that trade.

Clearly bc the op is expecting Donald to be toxic and suspended after the incident

USArmyVet

Reaction score

...and the dumb posts continue by this guy. Almost $36M in dead money the Rams would not take on.

bb721

Reaction score
Aaron Donald is a scumbag under investigation. Hard pass from me.

Not looking to good for you now that video has proven he was breaking up the fight and has been fully exonerated....

Reactions: BAT