Trade up for Morris Claiborne Mock

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cowboys2233;4527696 said:
Dude, no one is making this trade. The Eagles gave up Asante Samuel, a Pro Bowl level corner, for a 7th rounder. No one wants our castoffs. They want the opportunity to blow a draft pick themselves.

Jenkins is not 31 we may be able to get a decent pick for him maybe a 4th rounder

sago1

Reaction score
Very happy Rams didn't try to screw us by asking lot more for #6 rounder. In fact I've read complaints on other teams' board who upset we didn't have to pay more. While I still mourn loss of our 2nd round pick, very happy to get Claiborne particularly considering who Cowboys might have drafted if we hadn't moved up.

Jerry should have sent Rams GM & HC Fischer couple bottles of excellent champagne to help them celebrate all the players they drafted. OTOH, hopefully Rams rule the day they ever made that trade when Claiborne pans out as we all hope he will to be considered in the same "shut down CB" class as Revis, etc. Meanwhile I'll live in fairyland by hoping Claiborne in the seasoner opener in NY against the Giants holds their receivers to minimum yardage, gets 2 INTs against Eli & returns 1 of those INTs for a TD. OTOH, returning both INTs for TDs would be even better. Needless to say I also want (desperately want) a big Cowboy win.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
You also nailed Leary exactly where the team had him graded though we signed him as a FA.

Brooksey

Reaction score
dmq;4548842 said:
You also nailed Leary exactly where the team had him graded though we signed him as a FA.

Thanks Man. I see your from Albany, NY...me too. Hopefully Claiborne can quiet down these Giants around here. Them winning the superbowl was painful.