Trade up to get Xavier McKinney

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Just let it fall to us I say. There's two solid safety prospects and a couple more decent 2nd round rated ones left. Plus we need corners and tackles, so moving up with draft capital doesn't make sense. Unless it's like 4 or 5 spots and we lost a 5th rounder, say.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
If he's there at about 40, I'd hope we'd start working the phones.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
We would almost have to trade up to get Xavier, he won't be there at 51.

Problem is we need CBs pretty bad, so its hard to give up the pick or picks to get him. I know some will be looking at pass rushers also, but its very hard to think there are any good pass rushers after the 2nd round in any draft.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn’t give up multiple picks for a player with bad position value like McKinney has.

If we trade up get me a defensive lineman or a corner.

If we trade up for a safety then I’d still take Delpit over him because Delpit shows centerfield ball skills that I feel is more valuable then anything McKinney provides.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Some solid corners and D linemen still on the board. Let the draft come to us. Use our 4th round pick to jump up 5 or 6 spots if Diggs or Gross-Matos falls to the mid 40s

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Delpit can play slot as well.

Delpit can help us in coverage in some of the ways that Byron did.. I think he can take on some of these TE’s and I think he has elite centerfield potential as well.

There are some tackling issues but I really don’t care.. It’s not the 90s.. Give me cover guys and let my linebackers and Dlineman figure out a way to make all the tackles.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I wouldn’t give up multiple picks for a player with bad position value like McKinney has.

If we trade up get me a defensive lineman or a corner.

If we trade up for a safety then I’d still take Delpit over him because Delpit shows centerfield ball skills that I feel is more valuable then anything McKinney provides.
Look i knew we would finally agree on something. My dream is jaylon johnson, delpit, Diggs in that order with 51. And terrell from alabama or burgess with the 3rd round pick

Carson

Reaction score
Delpit can help us in coverage in some of the ways that Byron did.. I think he can take on some of these TE’s and I think he has elite centerfield potential as well.

There are some tackling issues but I really don’t care.. It’s not the 90s.. Give me cover guys and let my linebackers and Dlineman figure out a way to make all the tackles.

Exactly. If my centerfield safety needs to make 80 tackles a year there is a problem up front

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

He has way better instincts than byron had which is so valuable at the safety position