Trade Zack Martin For A 2nd Round Pick

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
All this talk about cheap draft picks being more valuable than proven Superstars like Earl Thomas has got me thinking.

Zack Martin is due for a new contract. He's gonna get PAID. Let's ship him off now and TRY to get a 2nd round pick. Maybe we can steal a 1st rounder. Who knows.

What do you guys think?
I was in DC this week for business and thought I heard it all until I read this post. I’d throw in Zeke as well.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Just for you

giphy-downsized-large.gif

yea, between this and

that

those are my go to internet insults

pretty sure the OP was just trolling us...pretty sure...but not 100% sure.

edit: And Furboy's use of Dr. Evil is a favorite of mine as well, just not as fun as these two.

staubach24

Reaction score
All this talk about cheap draft picks being more valuable than proven Superstars like Earl Thomas has got me thinking.

Zack Martin is due for a new contract. He's gonna get PAID. Let's ship him off now and TRY to get a 2nd round pick. Maybe we can steal a 1st rounder. Who knows.

What do you guys think?
Trading the best guard in football for a 2nd round pick. You're just another reason why the FanZone should have mandatory drug testing for the clearly impaired

kskboys

Reaction score

What do you guys think?
You don't see the difference between an aging DB w/ injury problems starting and the best OG in the game in his prime? Lizands and squirrels the same to you too?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Trading the best guard in football for a 2nd round pick. You're just another reason why the FanZone should have mandatory drug testing for the clearly impaired

Why sure, the second round pick would be guaranteed to be a Pro Bowler his first 3 years, right?

:lmao: