Video: Trailer: CeeDee Lamb Part 1

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’ve seen you hijack threads about Dak bringing Romo into it. Tell me. What’s the difference other than it’s not what you like to hear? All I meant was. I’m surprised you didn’t post about CeeDee saying I wish Romo was throwing him the ball. It was meant to be a joke. But here we are. And don’t pretend you like all cowboys. Your avatar alone proves otherwise
I never bring Romo into it for what reason. Hes retired. All i ever said is we would have won the Super Bowl in 2016. Which I wholeheartedly believe. I am also on record saying Dak would have benefitted going back to the Bench

I do criticize Dak because I see a glaring weakness that he cannot compensate for. Late reads and late passes.

Just so happens this is a crucial trait for QB's in Crucial moments. He doesnt possess this trait and never will

Every year I am hopeful and every preseason no improvement. Same this year his passes are late.

Now if he would settle for 25 million I could possibly live with it but this guy wanted to break the bank and under his terms (4) years.

The Arrogance. This idiot Agent was the only one with a bigger Ego then Dak. Karma came into play and thats why France is my hero.

All I ask is you stop criticizing me for criticizing Dak

Stop the Romo Crap

fivetwos

Reaction score
Sixteen sincere thank yous to those who should get them.

Have fun with who you took..

Ok well maybe like 12-13, but still.

You take at least Burrow and Young over Lamb. Not sure who else and he will prove that.

Good thing, because we are gonna need those 40 points a game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rookie of the year incoming

between CeeDee and Joe Burrow most likely. If Burrow has success. We know CeeDee should succeed.
Burrow has a lot on his shoulders. As the Bengals need a lot more on defense than we do.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I never bring Romo into it for what reason. Hes retired. All i ever said is we would have won the Super Bowl in 2016. Which I wholeheartedly believe. I am also on record saying Dak would have benefitted going back to the Bench

I do criticize Dak because I see a glaring weakness that he cannot compensate for. Late reads and late passes.

Just so happens this is a crucial trait for QB's in Crucial moments. He doesnt possess this trait and never will

Every year I am hopeful and every preseason no improvement. Same this year his passes are late.

Now if he would settle for 25 million I could possibly live with it but this guy wanted to break the bank and under his terms (4) years.

The Arrogance. This idiot Agent was the only one with a bigger Ego then Dak. Karma came into play and thats why France is my hero.

All I ask is you stop criticizing me for criticizing Dak

Stop the Romo Crap
See but there you go again. Making up stuff. Dak in crucial moments has been clutch for the most part. Something Romo wasn’t until 2014. I don’t worry about a horrible pick 6 in the 4th quarter when Dak is on the field. So you saying that shows me you don’t like him because you don’t like him.

HanD

Reaction score
between CeeDee and Joe Burrow most likely. If Burrow has success. We know CeeDee should succeed.
Burrow has a lot on his shoulders. As the Bengals need a lot more on defense than we do.

Helaire in KC has a great shot. Starting rb on a loaded offense.

Aven8

Reaction score

Burrow was nothing but short of amazing! Having said that he truly was a one year wonder. We will see.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See but there you go again. Making up stuff. Dak in crucial moments has been clutch for the most part. Something Romo wasn’t until 2014. I don’t worry about a horrible pick 6 in the 4th quarter when Dak is on the field. So you saying that shows me you don’t like him because you don’t like him.

That was always my biggest fear in Romo. The timing of him throwing a pick. Especially late in a game. Drove me nuts.
I don’t fear that in Dak, matter of fact, I have more confidence that Dak would make the play more so than I ever had in Tony.