Twitter: Training Camp 8/3

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is anyone confident is our kicking situation? I certainly am not. Wonder if either of these guys will even make the team. Maybe they bring in someone else......who knows. :omg:
I would at least like to see more single-miss days. I think Aubrey has had the only one so far.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Kind of sums of what we've seen from Wright so far. Getting an interception then getting beat by a receiver fairly far down the depth chart.
And Joseph summed up is doing.......nothing...while getting beat lol. sounds about right

quickccc

Reaction score
Its mystifying we had a guy with this kind of speed and Garrett Jr. only used him for gimmick plays like Jet sweeps.
No more mystifying as Garrett Jr. either did not have a clue, or did not care how to use our RBs on screens.

gimmesix

Reaction score
And Joseph summed up is doing.......nothing...while getting beat lol. sounds about right
No interceptions, but he's getting some praise from his coach and we don't see every snap. I've seen a few good from him and several bad. Got majorly toasted by Lamb, which is kind of the difference between him and Wright. Wright is going to be in the right spot even though he's not fleet of foot enough to always stay with receivers out of their breaks. Joseph's habit has been to make poor decisions that allow him to get beat badly. He can run with receivers out of their breaks, but sell him on a double move and he's toast.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I think Brooks makes it over Simi.
It's looking that way so far. Simi missed some time nursing an injury, so maybe it just appears that Brooks is ahead.