Video: Training Camp Live - 8/25

MikeB80

Reaction score
Actually... you don't remember how the Legend of Rico got started?
It was with Romo playing on the practice squad.

I know! Probably not the same thing but...

Romo was running with that group after recovering from his injury. He was not on a practice squad. in his rookie season he ran with the third group and that is where Darren Woodson always tells the stories about how Romo with the scout team during the week would pick apart the cowboys actual defense.

bigE79

Reaction score
Romo was running with that group after recovering from his injury. He was not on a practice squad. in his rookie season he ran with the third group and that is where Darren Woodson always tells the stories about how Romo with the scout team during the week would pick apart the cowboys actual defense.
Truth.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Allan Iverson here, "Practice" you guys are talking about "Practice"?? "PRAC@$#TICE??

John813

Reaction score
Twas a nice hit by LVE.

Would be huge to get the 2018 LVE the entire year this year.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Must have missed the 1:26 mark.

By the way, did you happen to see the late passes from #4?

Yes I saw that. But I also listen to the commentators that Dak is having a great camp. That pass is just one of the few passes that Dak did not connect. But other than that he's been doing great.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Which is why I stated "I know! Probably not the same thing...".
I guess you missed that part.
It's cool.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Beat the Rams so bad that they concede the Superbowl to the Cowboys after just one game

So, we won a Super Bowl? I missed that one. I should be so lucky as to live in your world. I could've sworn it's been 25 years now!