Video: Training Camp Live - 8/25

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My bad -- thought this was about last year. The linguistics threw me off. Must've gotten into the conversation too late. o_O

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Must have missed the 1:26 mark.

By the way, did you happen to see the late passes from #4?
Its always been on Daks must improve list, and needs to at least lead a WR on deep routes, its not like Dak is physically lacking, and why he underthrows behind receivers is a question, arm strength shouldn't be an issue.
Galloway was lucky to come away from that underthrown ball without an injury.
If Dak could just improve that part of his game, he could be one of the better QBs in this league.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Its always been on Daks must improve list, and needs to at least lead a WR on deep routes, its not like Dak is physically lacking, and why he underthrows behind receivers is a question, arm strength shouldn't be an issue.
Galloway was lucky to come away from that underthrown ball without an injury.
If Dak could just improve that part of his game, he could be one of the better QBs in this league.
I think Dallas fans spend way too much time worrying about the 2 passes that were not perfect thrown by Dak rather that the 30 that were perfect. Since the Cowboys acquired Amari Dak has been a top 3 QB in the NFL by every metric. He just got CeeDee to add to an already wealthy talent group. MVP's are in this kids future.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yes I saw that. But I also listen to the commentators that Dak is having a great camp. That pass is just one of the few passes that Dak did not connect. But other than that he's been doing great.
2 there were 2 passes. And the Chido interception yesterday

But usually those who listen for thier opinions, have eyes that dont work properly

Wood

Reaction score
Is it me or is Diggs just half second away from picking off few of Dak passes. Will be interesting to see how that evolves and in future Dak might just look to other side of field.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Finally some live game time situation tangible footage to access our team. Dak, Zeke, CeeDee, Gallup, Pollard, Diggs, Wolf Hunter, Shultz all looking good. I'm thinking 16-0!!!

Not sure about our secondary. It might just be having to go up against the receivers we have, but it seems to me that they are getting toasted a lot. Great to see Diggs making a few plays, though, but I have serious concerns about our safeties beyond Xavier Woods.

Of course, it goes both ways. If the secondary was tearing it up, I'd have serious concerns about our receivers. So we'll have to wait and see how they play when the games count.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Is it me or is Diggs just half second away from picking off few of Dak passes. Will be interesting to see how that evolves and in future Dak might just look to other side of field.
Diggs looks like a ball hawk. I'm not use to seeing our corners playing offensively.

Praxit

Reaction score
Finally some live game time situation tangible footage to access our team. Dak, Zeke, CeeDee, Gallup, Pollard, Diggs, Wolf Hunter, Shultz all looking good. I'm thinking 16-0!!!

..lol..only 16-0? ...Im thinking 19-0....:yourock: