Forum Architect
Reaction score
eddie1.JPG

qthrow1.JPG

vinnythrow1.JPG

hensonthrow1.JPG

1fisher

Reaction score
For a split second I thought Hutch was back.......then I remembered Henson changed numbers.....whew.............. :D

BlueWave

Reaction score
Great shots.

Henson holds the ball weird too. Kind of like Bradshaw did, with his finger on the very back of the ball.

Testaverde just looks like an NFL QB. He has that trophy look, like a QB should.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Is that Jamar Martin in the background? What a load!

coach316

Reaction score
JJ looks a lot thicker than I imagined him to be too. For whatever reason, I pictured him to be a smaller version of Marcus Allen.....skinny as a rail. I don't think he'll have any problems holding up through the season as a "featured" back. If that's what he ends up being. ;)

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Dale, a question if you will...

Is Henson struggling as mightily as many blurbs are reporting? I trust your opinion, because you are actually seeing him throw. Most of the reports I have read from people AT camp have said his throws are on the money.

Yet a lot of media outlets are reporting that he has been struggling and looks terrible (msn, profootballtalk to name a few). I was just wondering what the truth is.

BTW, thanks for the Pics! :D

Also, sounds like Newman is gonna be a terror for opposing QB's this year, based on what I have read about his camp and off-season thus far.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Carter even though he gained 4 punds actually looks the leanest ive seen him .

Thanks for the pictures dale

Who would you say looks the best so far at Rb Qb and WR?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Is Henson struggling as mightily as many blurbs are reporting? I trust your opinion, because you are actually seeing him throw. Most of the reports I have read from people AT camp have said his throws are on the money.

I haven't read anything saying Henson has struggled. Quite the opposite, I've read that he's looked really good in passing drills.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Rack said:
I haven't read anything saying Henson has struggled. Quite the opposite, I've read that he's looked really good in passing drills.

I've read the same thing that T-new has...most of the reports seem positive, but I'm wondering why profootball.com mentioned he is struggling as well.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
T-New41 said:
Is Henson struggling as mightily as many blurbs are reporting?

Dale (the other Dale :) )said on The Ticket this morning that he throws the ball into the dirt sometimes. It's to be expected. He's still got to shake the rust off. Even QB Saviors need time to get their feet under them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dale said:
Did he catch that? If so that's awesome.

There is a clear difference in Dale's pictures and everyone else's. It's called proximity to the action.

I hope you can sell some of these to the home town paper Dale. Maybe do some free lance writing for them as well. These are worthy of pay.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Did he catch that? If so that's awesome.

There is a clear difference in Dale's pictures and everyone else's. It's called proximity to the action.

I hope you can sell some of these to the home town paper Dale. Maybe do some free lance writing for them as well. These are worthy of pay.

Looks like it went off his hands. A little high is my guess.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
junk said:
Looks like it went off his hands. A little high is my guess.
The way he is planting his tip-toes I think it has more to do if he stayed in bounds.

Looks to me like the ball is coming right for the bread basket.

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Oh come on Hos, that's the best you can do!!??

I was so looking forward to your in-depth analysis of Henson's elbow-flex-bend, or how his knee was too shift-cocked to facilitate a quality release.

I'm disappointed. :p

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
The way he is planting his tip-toes I think it has more to do if he stayed in bounds.

Looks to me like the ball is coming right for the bread basket.

Guess it depends on how you see it. I see it as the ball came in high from the right and tipped off his hands as he went up to get it.

If the ball came in from the left, I can see what you are saying.