Recap: Training Camp Practice Tweets - 08/04/14

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Eventually? It's been on my mind for quite a bit.
I could say "Certainly the coaching staff is on top of this, if we are...", but who knows anymore.

It is legitimate question. Aside from Austin's hamstring issues, the offensive players have been troopers for the most part.

If there is one thing I have seen watching football over the years and seeing injuries is that they occur in clusters, sometimes without logical basis.

It is not always luck. Sometimes it is on the players who want to fight through some of them.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I think he is talking about Rolando. You know the guy who has been impressive up until yesterday and today. No all of a sudden it's not working out. How about the guy hasn't played in awhile and is a little beat up.

How about a guy who has a history of quitting, I asked a question, go take a midol if it bothered you

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sorry Rolando

Oh.

I guess the answer could be both.

Although one has talent but a problem between the ears.

The other, well, his talent is unlike anything I have ever seen collectively manufactured out of nothing before.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
How about a guy who has a history of quitting, I asked a question, go take a midol if it bothered you

Didn't bother me one bit actually. Just don't get the feeling it isn't working out. He had the hamstring injury yesterday and that's probably what bothered him today. All we heard was positive stuff about him the last 2 weeks, I'm not sure where you're getting this feeling from? Not gonna debate the the "quitting" comments, as that doesn't appear to be an issue. BTW I was being sarcastic. So no I don't get the feeling it isn't working out especially after 2 weeks, if anything quite the opposite. I was disappointed he pulled the hammy a bit, but I guess some fatigue is to be expected. BTW nice avatar, don't get so sensitive I talk a lot of tongue in cheek.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Didn't bother me one bit actually. Just don't get the feeling it isn't working out. He had the hamstring injury yesterday and that's probably what bothered him today. All we heard was positive stuff about him the last 2 weeks, I'm not sure where you're getting this feeling from? Not gonna debate the the "quitting" comments, as that doesn't appear to be an issue. BTW I was being sarcastic. So no I don't get the feeling it isn't working out especially after 2 weeks, if anything quite the opposite. I was disappointed he pulled the hammy a bit, but I guess some fatigue is to be expected. BTW nice avatar, don't get so sensitive I talk a lot of tongue in cheek.

Fair enough, I am pulling for him . I just wonder if he's dinged up it will cause doubt in his head

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this is all expected and good, means they are changing up the schemes, let them, if hope Rod instills a better D and gets them ready, i still have lots of faith in him and Callahan. ITs all the kinks, real hard to not get excited.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I think maybe Rolando experiment may all ready be over don't think his heart is in it

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
from all that I can read looks like this team is not going to do much sure was hoping for some success this year. Guess it well be next year

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

I guess we better prepare for dominance.

They're just hiding Ben Bass on the injured list. They will unleash the beast against the 9ers.

He's also playing both ways, like Deion.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20130724-cowobservations__0725spo050.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/cowobservations__0725spo050.JPG

#secretweapon

RS12

Reaction score
Morris Claiborne, Matt Johnson and Dashaun Phillips just came out to do some rehab work.

Forget it. Too easy.

WR Chris Boyd makes nice sideline catch with tight coverage to end drill. He's consistently making plays the last 2 days.

Encouraging,considering he hasnt played football in a year and at one time was considered Jordan Matthews equal.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
They're just hiding Ben Bass on the injured list. They will unleash the beast against the 9ers.

He's also playing both ways, like Deion.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20130724-cowobservations__0725spo050.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/cowobservations__0725spo050.JPG

#secretweapon

When'd they bring Miles back?

Nice low key pick up!