Training camp State of the Union press conference today

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I can’t wait. Will we be a Super Bowl contender? Looking forward to Jerry’s analysis on this.
I wonder if he will go into detail about acquiring the rights for AT&T to serve those hot dogs he and Stephen enjoyed so much on TV.

pitt33

Reaction score
I can just see the old man now…at the table with both fists clenched…winking and telling the press how this version of the Cowboys will be one to keep your eye on.

Motorola

Reaction score

Does anyone know offhand if any other NFL GM /FO has this type of opening for starting TC?

I know all teams will be having formalities\niceties to fans for the league-wide "Back Together Saturday" on July 30th.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Jerry: 3 Super Bowl wins
Landry/Tex: 2 Super Bowls wins

And if you think about it, since Landry and Tex have both passed, if Jerry’s family can maintain a griplock on the franchise then no one can ever pass their 3. Never thought of it like that before…

slick325

Reaction score
The usual sunshine pumping sales pitch by Barnum and Bailey (buy more suites and merchandise fans!!!)

I do want to hear what McCarthy has to say about actual football things, since he is the only football guy on the stage.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I can just see the old man now…at the table with both fists clenched…winking and telling the press how this version of the Cowboys will be one to keep your eye on.
Lol, when Jerry winks, maybe a brave reporter will ask, Hey Jerry, have you got something in your eye?