Training camp State of the Union press conference today

817Gill

Reaction score
I genuinely feel bad for some of you guys. I love Cowboys football. I'm excited for the season to start. Then I read some of you miserable people on page 1. Must suck..seriously. Like must really suck to hate something so much. I'm not trying to create a reaction or anything I promise. I genuinely feel bad for anyone that posts on a Cowboy forum ( more regularly then most ) that only feels the need to just completely **** on everything about that team on said forum. I understand you guys will say I love Jerry or whatever it is you guys always comeback with, but the truth is I really love watching Cowboys football. I like watching the players progress, I like watching the rookies in camp. I enjoy the battles. I enjoy watching them on Sundays. I also enjoy doing other things outside the Cowboys. I feel like some of you live on this planet to spew your hatred of this team every chance you get. I hope your days get better. I hope you find happiness.

To the rest of the people on this forum who actually enjoy the Cowboys and haven't been here all off season, crying in every thread that pops up.

HERE WE GO BABY! Love this time of the year!! Let's get it!
Beautiful

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
LMAO @ the Jerry Optimism Show comments.

He can’t help it. He always does his most positive sales job at this thing. LOL

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I didn't forget.

The bottom lines is Jerry has more.

I'm tired of the whining by people that are still butt-hurt by Jerry firing Landry.

Jerry hired Jimmy and the Nineties Super Bowls were a terrific time for me as a Cowboys fan.

If young people that didn't get to experience the early nineties want to complain about Jerry then that's valid, but anybody that l lived though the early nineties should just shut up about Jerry until the 43-1/2 year point that his Super Bowl win percentage will drop below Landry's (unless Jerry get another one before then).
I was never but hurt by that, it obviously was the right move and the biggest move ever made in cowboys history, the problem is that ever since the biggest move(hiring a real HC) it has only happened once in the past 30 years when they hired Parcells and he had zero talent to work with, and a lot of rumors were he only made the hire so he could get Jerrys World.

visionary

Reaction score
Waste an hour listening to this moron espouse more stupidity or do something productive

hmmmmm

tough choice

decisions decisions

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry has 3 Super Bowl rings. Jerry hired Jimmy.

Yea ...... This guy won 6 NBA championships
MV5BNmM4MTI1N2YtMjM4Ny00OTRjLWE0MDAtOTM0ZmIxMmQ4YTgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

It wasn't Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson ...... Had nothing to do with them.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
their state of the union begining press conference are stale and kinda sound like the teacher that talk in the charlie brown shows wah wah wah wah jerry and stephen lie so much and so often they cant keep them straight they forget which ones they told last

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea ...... This guy won 6 NBA championships

It wasn't Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson ...... Had nothing to do with them.
It's not a comparison of players...it's a comparison of management.