Recommended Training Camp Tweets, Vids, and injury updates - 07/31/14

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Morgan Uber ‏@Morgan_Uber
Not only is this Chase Crawford, but this is Chase Crawford holding Tony Romo's child #DallasCowboys

Bt6pgyKCYAAUbc2.jpg

Hey Derr :cool:

Wheeltax

Reaction score
I believe Z. Martin was a tremendous pick and watching this line is going to be one of the main attractions of this team.
There should hopefully be some holes opened up the likes not seen since 22 was running through human hallways.

I keep seeing in other fan discussions - Giants, most notably, given the consternation with their 1st rounder's injuries - lamenting that they didn't grab Martin instead before Dallas could. Can't wait to see what this line can do.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I keep seeing in other fan discussions - Giants, most notably, given the consternation with their 1st rounder's injuries - lamenting that they didn't grab Martin instead before Dallas could. Can't wait to see what this line can do.

I have nothing against the WR they took as a player,but with that deep WR class and their needs, I loved that they burned a first rounder on him.

RS12

Reaction score
On the plus side: Every day I read about Mitchell and Coleman impressing (I know lets see em in some games)

On the negative side: Bass certainly isnt made out of titanium

morasp

Reaction score
Hope Harris is OK. Broaddus was saying he's looked really good at WR this year.

XDez88BeastX

Reaction score
Could anyone possibly fill me in on where Holloman has been playing? He was running with the MLB 2's before McClain showed up but I assume that has changed.

morasp

Reaction score
Could anyone possibly fill me in on where Holloman has been playing? He was running with the MLB 2's before McClain showed up but I assume that has changed.

At a minimum I expect him to play in the nickel package on passing downs simply because of his playmaking ability in coverage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great vids, thank so much for posting them WG. Great to see this. hopefully this weekend I can get caught up on many other interviews on video and such.
no sound card at work. I guess I should ask them to install one. Phone reception not always consistent in this building so streaming at times isn't the best.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on the Crawford limp? Achilles related?

I haven't heard much on that front. But if I had to make a guess maybe a bit of fatigue or maybe a muscle strain. If it was serious I'm sure we would hear more about it. Heck could be a small cramp.

Sydla

Reaction score
Apparently Brandon Graham is struggling mightily still with the move to a 3-4 OLB. Any thoughts to maybe flipping a 5th or 6th rounder to Philly to get him? Might be worth kicking the tires. He wasn't a bad pass rusher when the Birds played a 4-3 two years ago. Wasn't great either but it might be worth a shot now that Lawrence is shelved for at least the first month.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm very excited about all these tall young receivers and worried who we let go may become very good. I'm including Byrd, although not sure he's that young.

chicago JK

Reaction score
@darrenrovell: Big Cowboys story coming down. Will definitely get people buzzing.

Eh

@darrenrovell: Cowboys become first team in US major sports history to send playoff tickets to fans before start of season

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@darrenrovell: Big Cowboys story coming down. Will definitely get people buzzing.

Eh

@darrenrovell: Cowboys become first team in US major sports history to send playoff tickets to fans before start of season

To follow-up with this..