Training Camp

sbark

Reaction score
Saving wear & tear on Zeke
Or a 3 way committee?

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/cowb...-shape-minicamp-surprising-twist-01j094sj3yy4

From article:
While Elliott and Dowdle sit atop the depth chart, OTAs and mandatory minicamp offered a glimpse into the rest of the pecking order. The kicker? It wasn't Deuce Vaughn or free-agent signing Royce Freeman taking first-team reps behind Zeke and Dowdle.

Cowboys' Hunter Luepke climbing RB depth chart before training camp​

According to Nick Harris of the team's official website, Hunter Luepke was third in the rotation and took the "bulk of first-team opportunities" with Elliott and Dowdle. Meawhile, Vaughn, Freeman, Snoop Conner, undrafted rookie Nathaniel Peat and Malik Davis ran with the

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't imagine actually paying to fly out to watch practice. It's super boring. To each his own, I guess. Congrats on retiring.
Maybe if one plans a vacation to the area, and wants to go to see a practice. As well, go do other things. I can see that. However, if that is what one wants to do. I will not question it.

Can't be much different than people taking the same vacation every year. Not counting holiday trips to see family.

plymkr

Reaction score
Just retired from coaching last month ,33 years ! just booked my flight got room s ,going to Cowboy training camp for the first time in 25 years , extremely excited!
Cool, have fun!!

Roland

Reaction score
Congrats. You must have been pretty devoted to soak up all the heat that that TC suffered. It was perhaps the hottest that lives in my memory.
It was crazy how hot it was! My memory seems to be it was some record breaking heat at that time. Over 100 for so many consecutive days or something like that. I was at a military school that year and figured it was my best chance of getting to actually see some of the players.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They love Jerry. 8)
Can't say as I blame the fans who are often casual and not intense, but if those fans know anything about the Cowboys and their FO, they likely wouldn't cheer him so easily. There' always some that aren't aware of all the facts surrounding the team, though. I would only hope most of the cheers would be saved for the team, but casual fans usually opt to be polite and not vindictive. There's no set rule that they have to boo Jerry, though. ;)

Last edited: