Travis Frederick - hope he's doing good

stiletto

Reaction score
Fredbeard was a home run pick. It's really a shame his career was so short but for where the Cowboys drafted him, he was still amazing. I thought it was a crazy/wasted pick when they did it but glad to be wrong on that one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I really hope he's doing good with his health and life after the game. When I look at the start of the decline of the team, he was the first major domino to fall.
The OL may have started to decline, but not the team. The team was having the same problems getting over the hump with Travis Frederick it’s having now.

conner01

Reaction score
According to Gehlken, Frederick now lives in Wisconsin and has a made pivot from football to the gaming industry. The now 31-year-old former Cowboy still keeps up with other active players on the team. At his fundraising event for the Blocking Hunger Foundation, a large number of Cowboy players were in attendance. Among those in attendance were Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, running back Ezekiel Elliott, and his former brother in the trenches, right guard Zack Martin.

Motorola

Reaction score
Forgot he was a double-major at Wisconsin - Computer Engineering and Computer Science.
And let's remember Frederick's NFL accomplishments -
• Four straight Pro Bowl honors
• 2016 duo honor: Pro Bowl selection + NFL All-Pro First Team ---with two of his OLine teammates receiving both honors too.
• NFL Top 100 Players for the 2017 season____Travis Frederick was rated No. 87 ----- the only center on that list.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Maaaan…..he needs to come back, unfulfilled potential. He likely got Guillain Barre from a virus, bacterial infection (campylobacter jejuni) or vaccine…..but healthy young people can make full recovery….I hope he didn’t think it had ANYTHING to do with football. If came back, man instant upgrade!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Why is it that we need 1st rounders at every position on the oline anyway. They can't hit on anything in the later rounds. Come on.

ne
Maybe because O line first rd picks have the lowest bust rate of any position

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Maybe because O line first rd picks have the lowest bust rate of any position
I'm glad you brought that up. Jimmy johnson didn't have 1st rounders at every position on the line. As a matter of fact, I don't know if he had any.