Tre Boston

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Won't happen until after May 12. They aren't giving up that 4th round comp pick for anyone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will see how the draft unfolds. Then sign some camp FA’s right before the draft.
Will see what they have in OTA’s and mini camps.

Then if they sign Boston he will compete with any draft picks as well.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The egirls will probably get him, for a gift certificate for a year to Geno's Philly Cheesesteak.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Very interesting that we haven't even looked at any of these safeties or brought them in for a visit. Either they like the guys they have or will be ready to make a splash on draft day.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
The egirls will probably get him, for a gift certificate for a year to Geno's Philly Cheesesteak.
I assume Geno’s uses the best cheese whiz or around the best cheese whiz? I have never had a flight delay in Philadelphia so i haven’t had a chance to try an authentic one.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I hate how everyones all on the eagles after winning their first ever Super Bowl in a year where Goodell had it in for Jerry and the cowboys. Guys are willing to play for less. What happens when the eagles miss the playoffs again?
Guys will view the team differently. What happens if they stop getting clutch sack fumbles to win games?

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I hate how everyones all on the eagles after winning their first ever Super Bowl in a year where Goodell had it in for Jerry and the cowboys. Guys are willing to play for less. What happens when the eagles miss the playoffs again?
Guys will view the team differently. What happens if they stop getting clutch sack fumbles to win games?
It reminds me of when the Spurs won the chip and guys were taking the veteran minimum to go there.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I wonder what is he waiting for......he must be hoping his value goes up once the draft comes and guys and guys get cut.
I dont support over paying. The nfl is a copycat league in every way. A team needs to set an example. Dont over pay for anyone. Pay them what they're worth, but dont over pay. Never pay a qb more than 20 million. It kills your salary cap.
Runnings should be paid more than wrs since they touch the ball twice as much and block. No receiver should get more than 12 million a year. Elite rb s should get get 13-15 million. Pass rushers should get 10-15 million. Qbs should get 16-20. If teams refuse to over pay, players will stop demanding out landish contacts and we'd have a better product.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont support over paying. The nfl is a copycat league in every way. A team needs to set an example. Dont over pay for anyone. Pay them what they're worth, but dont over pay. Never pay a qb more than 20 million. It kills your salary cap.
Runnings should be paid more than wrs since they touch the ball twice as much and block. No receiver should get more than 12 million a year. Elite rb s should get get 13-15 million. Pass rushers should get 10-15 million. Qbs should get 16-20. If teams refuse to over pay, players will stop demanding out landish contacts and we'd have a better product.

That's not how it works though. These guys take the approach of "what you won't pay someone else will". If I need a free safety...I'll out bid to get one. If 5 teams need a free safety....everyone isn't going to offer the same amount and may the best man win lol.