Trent Richardson Released

robjay04

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind bringing him to camp on a one year deal. I guess it just depends how high the team was on him when he was drafted. If Garrett liked him in the draft, I bet he is signed.

Not saying he is good but he was decent his rookie year(considering his team) and he obviously wasn't a fit with the Colts.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'd like Richardson on a incentive deal that is based on him playing at a new weight.

That guy needs to shed 15-20 pounds and he might be ok again.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don't think Richardson's problems can be cured by a good offensive line. For anyone who has questioned Murray's vision, they'd have a field day with this guy.

What kind of scheme did the Browns and Colts run? He could be strictly a ZBS guy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
STOP! Please, just STOP with any piece of garbage that gets released.....PLEASE!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sign him to vet min for a year n cut in camp if still sucks.

His vet min (should that happen) wouldn't even count on the cap being that I believe it would be below the top 52 salaries on the team, but someone would find room to complain.
And I will be there. Rolling dem eyes...

KDM256

Reaction score
Loved Richardson in college but I do not want him on this Dallas team unless the NFL has stopped testing for Roids

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
STOP! Please, just STOP with any piece of garbage that gets released.....PLEASE!!!

No. Bring them all up and give us something to discuss in the off season.
Better than beating each other up over DeMarco getting richer in Philly and whining over the scrubs who left.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

That was kind of my point posting it if you read my OP. Have to lighten mood and you know it would get brought up. Heck there are serious Twitter posts on 1 year deals

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
What kind of scheme did the Browns and Colts run? He could be strictly a ZBS guy.

Not sure on scheme, but in addition to the poor vision he gets taken down far too often on first contact. I mean, sure, maybe the light bulb goes off at some point, but it's a stretch. A big one.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Loved Richardson in college but I do not want him on this Dallas team unless the NFL has stopped testing for Roids

They haven't but only the idiots get caught. Everyone knows the testing dates.

Qbert

Reaction score
Pat Kirwan ‏@PatKirwanCBS 27m27 minutes ago
I hope the Cowboys sign Trent Richardson to a minimum deal on a 1yr deal and give him a chance to reinvent his career

egn22

Reaction score
He is AWFUL. He stayed out of shape on a very good Colts team that tried their hardest to find a role for him.
He lost his burst.
Lost his agility.
Lost his ability to break tackles.
Lost his confidence.
He's DONE.
I'd prefer anyone on our roster and on our practice squad.

superonyx

Reaction score
Trent Richardson is one of the reasons I am so afraid of trusting a running back in the draft....not to mention I no longer trust my evaluation of draft prospects by watching YouTube highlight reels with obnoxious rap music blasting in the background.