Trevin Wallace, ILB, Kentucky Draft Slotting?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wallace was one of KingoftheNorth pet cats early in the process. We know he is a 30 day visitor by the Cowboys, but cannot really determine his draft slotting:

PFF-246
Drafttek-128
Pro Football Network-70

Heard Broaddus scout him as a 2nd rd player in the same group as Cooper, Wilson.
Sounds like a Damone Clark without the neck injury.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Pretty sure this guy is this draft's Sam Williams. Might as well submit the card today.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I got him going to Washington early 3rd.... :popcorn:

Sure seems to fit that weakside tackling machine Quinn likes.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Believe he is bigger and more physical, perhaps better instincts. Clark has really disappointed.
How can a 5th round pick be disappointing. He is a JAG. That is what he is supposed to be. He played better than all of our draft picks last season. There are very few Blands.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
How can a 5th round pick be disappointing. He is a JAG. That is what he is supposed to be. He played better than all of our draft picks last season. There are very few Blands.
Remember before his injury was considered a 2nd rd prospect, he hasn’t lived up to that value and has played more like a 5th rd player

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Remember before his injury was considered a 2nd rd prospect, he hasn’t lived up to that value and has played more like a 5th rd player
From the draft guys I followed Clark was 3rd round pick before the neck injury. You can see that he is afraid to stick is head in there because of the neck issue. Sadly this team has to depend on 5th round picks to be stars. That is an impossible ask. I feel sorry for the 2024 draft class. The 6th round comp pick will be expected to start. :huh: