Trevon Diggs 2020 rookie highlights

Hardline

Reaction score
The consensus is narrowed down to 4 players now that the VT corner Farley has had back surgery. He is almost clearly not going to be the pick so it will be either:

OT Slater
CB Surtain
TE Pitts
CB Horn

If Pitts is there you might have to take him, he is like a WR1 that is going to be matched up on either a linebacker or CB 2/3 all the time.
If Pitts is there you make sure you're not dreaming and then go turn in his draft card.

JBond

Reaction score
You don’t need 2 ballhawks at CB. You need one that can take the ball away and one that can shut down. Surtain is the latter. Diggs is the former. If we can get a Richie grant in the secondary as well. You have a ball hawk at CB and at FS. And Lewis can take the. All away as welll.
I want Parson, but will settle for Surtain. Seems like a smart player based on the reports.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Having a Surtain and Diggs corner duo would be great. These are guys that can create turnovers. Even when our defense was good we never created turnovers. If you pair these guys with some upgrades at safety. If you can be in the 15-18 range defensively, but win the turnover battle. We'd win alot of games giving our offense extra possessions.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Having a Surtain and Diggs corner duo would be great. These are guys that can create turnovers. Even when our defense was good we never created turnovers. If you pair these guys with some upgrades at safety. If you can be in the 15-18 range defensively, but win the turnover battle. We'd win alot of games giving our offense extra possessions.
Does he really create turnovers though? He seems more like a knock the ball down type.....as does horn. The only real ball hawk imo is Adebo from what I've seen

Rayman70

Reaction score
Diggs will be and IS our number 1 db. Kid will be very good for a long time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Does he really create turnovers though? He seems more like a knock the ball down type.....as does horn. The only real ball hawk imo is Adebo from what I've seen
wilson and diggs create turnovers. Horn would too. Surtain might not do that. Not really his game. His game is locking down his side of the field...making the QB throw the ball where he doesnt wanna go with it. Diggs will be the beneficiary.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Diggs is super athletic and knows when to turn his head. Many could benefit from watching film. He is going to be great! PI's go way down when you get this. Good lord this kid is pure. Some things is hard to teach. I've tried.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Diggs is super athletic and knows when to turn his head. Many could benefit from watching film. He is going to be great! PI's go way down when you get this.
yep..he is great at getting his head around at the right time. Most never learn to do that and they dont last long. Surtain is good at this too. I bet they teach that at Bama.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
yep..he is great at getting his head around at the right time. Most never learn to do that and they dont last long. Surtain is good at this too. I bet they teach that at Bama.
Can I turn in the card now please...Two of them would be heaven. The only card i Have in my back pocket is Pitts and i', not apologizing for it.