Trevon Diggs 2020 rookie highlights

Rayman70

Reaction score
I know I'm n the minority here but, i still want a "Big Ugly". Slows every thing down. Imagine that.:(
No I been saying this as well. We gotta have a big thug inside at DT to pair with Gallimore. I want a wall in there lol..Someone who is nearly immovable. I want to punish teams that try to run on us. The good teams do this. The ones that dont lose superbowls.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We might need to draft a LT and center actually. I am far from sold on our group. Not sure we can out physical teams anymore.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I know I'm n the minority here but, i still want a "Big Ugly". Slows every thing down. Imagine that.:(
I smell a Gerald McCoy signing any day to address this^. When we whiffed on Reed, this will be the fall back. I can see it comin.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
No I been saying this as well. We gotta have a big thug inside at DT to pair with Gallimore. I want a wall in there lol..Someone who is nearly immovable. I want to punish teams that try to run on us. The good teams do this. The ones that dont lose superbowls.
You said Gallimore, and I:thumbup: That's the one.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
diggs and wilson might be our 2 best players in the secondary. Both young players who played surprisingly good. Hopefully they both grow next year.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Cam we Velcro him to the front of Jaylon"s Jersey.? That way ourJaylon will not be 5 yrs downfield trailing the play like usual. What a concept.