Trevon Diggs brags Texans now have three 1WRs

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Romo was surrounded by a franchise record 13 Pro Bowlers, but that king choker was too busy going Hollywood and had the audacity to go to Cabo DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

Yet, you worship him?
Cowboys players are always overated. Tyler Biadasz anyone?? I think because we are on TV all the time, they simply get over hyped. 13 pro bowlers???????? dont fans now vote on that crap?

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah, we all know Dak needs to be surrounded by superstars to look half-decent. Franchise QBs have the ability to make mediocre WRs look better than they are, heck even Romo did it multiple times yet you hate his guts.

Why can’t your favorite overpaid loser do it?
I suspect that our overpaid loser will lead the league in tds again and have another outstanding season.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I predicted a Packers vs. Texans Super Bowl.
This only tilts it further in that direction.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys only have 1 legit WR1 since last year. :confused:

C.J. Stroud will have a better season throwing to 3 WR1s. Dak detractors will prop Stroud up even more while continuing to bash Dak if he struggles against the better defenses with only 1 legit WR1 once again.

Where's the "All In", Jerry? :huh::facepalm::banghead:

Sounds like we over paid a weak *** CB that is afraid of contact.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys only have 1 legit WR1 since last year. :confused:

C.J. Stroud will have a better season throwing to 3 WR1s. Dak detractors will prop Stroud up even more while continuing to bash Dak if he struggles against the better defenses with only 1 legit WR1 once again.

Where's the "All In", Jerry? :huh::facepalm::banghead:

Trade his *** to the Texans.

plasticman

Reaction score
Times seem to be getting better for Texans fans. All the power to them. The Law of Averages practically decree a period of success for Houston area fans.

This is especially true when you consider the plight of their previous heroes, the Oilers. Though it is true that the Oilers name is now wiped off the list of teams that never reached a Super Bowl, it is the result of their appearance in 1999, the very first season they became the Tennessee Titans.

The very first Super Bowl was in 1966. Therefore, during 58 years of Oilers/Texans NFL football, Houston area fans have never experienced a Conference or Super Bowl championship.

As unbearable as their fans will obviously become, I still can't begrudge their opportunity to finally celebrate something their loyalty earned long ago.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Diggs is living off of hype from the Minneapolis Miracle. I think he’s good, not disrespecting him but he sure played bad in that playoff game. He’s also a diva.
He played poorly the entire second half of last season.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I guess that means Stroud will match or beat Daks playoff win total in his second year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo was surrounded by a franchise record 13 Pro Bowlers, but that king choker was too busy going Hollywood and had the audacity to go to Cabo DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

Yet, you worship him?
Dak just had a team that had 9 All Pro and 2nd team all pro selections, 3 on the Offensive line alone. In 2016 he had 5 1st team all pros and the league leading rusher. Still needs more though. Glad to see you have your excuses for next year all set to go.