Trevon Diggs brags Texans now have three 1WRs

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys only have 1 legit WR1 since last year. :confused:

C.J. Stroud will have a better season throwing to 3 WR1s. Dak detractors will prop Stroud up even more while continuing to bash Dak if he struggles against the better defenses with only 1 legit WR1 once again.

Where's the "All In", Jerry? :huh::facepalm::banghead:

Trying to figure out this thread. Is it a bash Stroud? Prop Dak? Bash Cowboys fans? How the heck do you "stay on topic" with shcrud like this?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1 less than Dak got...in 9 years. 2nd team. Against the worst pass defense schedule in the league. Lol. I don't even like Brissett but that was a lame argument.
Oh so Brissett face elite defenses which is why he didn’t make All Pro? I didn’t even make an argument it’s not worth it. I’m not arguing about who’s better Brissett or Dak. No one is being serious or worth the time.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh so Brissett face elite defenses which is why he didn’t make All Pro? I didn’t even make an argument it’s not worth it. I’m not arguing about who’s better Brissett or Dak. No one is being serious or worth the time.
Lol nobody made the argument that Brissett faced elite defenses so he had a rougher time. I'm saying it took Dak 9 freaking years to get his only 2nd team all pro selection (always a bridesmaid) and it just happened to be the year he faced the weakest pass defense schedule in the league.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trying to figure out this thread. Is it a bash Stroud? Prop Dak? Bash Cowboys fans? How the heck do you "stay on topic" with shcrud like this?
Come on man, you know what this is...it's a setup because he knows Stroud is going to light it up again next year and Dak is going to face a better pass defense schedule than 32nd next year so he's going to look a lot more like Buffalo Bills game Dak than Commanders game Dak.

Mr_437

Reaction score
CJ Stroud made Noah Brown work as his WR3 for half the season, the young man is legit.

Cowboys CBs will probably get shredded when they play the Texans.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol nobody made the argument that Brissett faced elite defenses so he had a rougher time. I'm saying it took Dak 9 freaking years to get his only 2nd team all pro selection (always a bridesmaid) and it just happened to be the year he faced the weakest pass defense schedule in the league.
But he faced the same competition as everyone else lol…I really don’t mind you guys being Dak haters I’d rather debate with someone who doesn’t agree with me but you guys are so disingenuous when it comes to the Dak topic. Brett Hundley, McNabb, Brissett….you guys can’t be serious…..you guys have to know ball better than this.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
^^^ Continues to make up imaginary arguments (something that was never said), argue THAT..and claim victory.

Talk about "mucking up" the forum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
CJ Stroud made Noah Brown work as his WR3 for half the season, the young man is legit.

Cowboys CBs will probably get shredded when they play the Texans.
I think Stroud is legit but I thought Hurts was too. And Lawrence. See how next season goes but at least Texans are giving him the most to work with.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

C.J. Stroud will have a better season throwing to 3 WR1s. Dak detractors will prop Stroud up even more while continuing to bash Dak if he struggles against the better defenses with only 1 legit WR1 once again.

44lhc6.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
^^^ Continues to make up imaginary arguments (something that was never said), argue THAT..and claim victory.

Talk about "mucking up" the forum.
I did none of the above. I verbatim said I’m not even making the argument but go off Steve the Cowboy Lover. Keep educating the forum on morality….

Loso86

Reaction score

Cooks is a very legit wr

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how you automatically excuse Dak. 10/10...would thread again.
How does Dak come into the convo here ???????? ............oh the P/O is A/C ahhh now I understand.
So we can mention Dak I guess.
Well A/C Daktrash couldn't shine Stroud cleats my man.
Wait till the game this coming season and wonder of the greatness of DAKTRASH!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did none of the above. I verbatim said I’m not even making the argument but go off Steve the Cowboy Lover. Keep educating the forum on morality….
Are you questioning the mods/admin running of this forum? If you have a problem with changing names...take it up with them.

Never tried to hide it, When I became more active here with the closing of the other board, I took that name so people from there would know me.

You MADE UP the argument that forum member you quoted said "he faced elite defenses". No such assertion was made.

Move along kid, yer gonna get hammered AGAIN at this rate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you questioning the mods/admin running of this forum? If you have a problem with changing names...take it up with them.

Never tried to hide it, When I became more active here with the closing of the other board, I took that name so people from there would know me.

You MADE UP the argument that forum member you quoted said "he faced elite defenses". No such assertion was made.

Move along kid, yer gonna get hammered AGAIN at this rate.
I asked a question hence the question mark. If you are gonna start a argument with me at least bring comprehension and facts to the table.
You keep trying to police me and my opinion but it’s not gonna work. Nate can handle himself.

Hammered by ego? Steve the Cowboy Lover? :laugh:

You can’t cry to the mods and then say you hammering someone. Not how that works buddy…

:laugh: :laugh: