Twitter: Trevon Diggs rehab. in the lab

blueblood70

Reaction score
It does not need to be explained. We will see when the season starts.
All I am saying is, don’t rush to judge the situation. Many players come back with a year For an injury.
Especially when it got hurt what three or four games into the season he basically had an entire season plus the offseason this isn't a guy who just got hurt at the end of the year like Gallup we see plenty of players come back in that same situation and be normal he may not be explosive at the beginning but it's normal it's all we need from Trayvon days and let him work his way in all these people saying he's not gonna be good and no expectations well that goes for all the other guys too on all everybody else's teams.. You have to have a wait and see approach but because he got hurt so early he's not gonna have a problem coming back and at least we'll see a normal version of himself maybe not explosive maybe not overextending himself or doing crazy **** but if he could just hold down his position that's fine...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Totally agree and as a matter of fact I don't expect much from diggs at all this year... should have kept Gilmore.
So we should have kept Gilmore and yet we already having this discussion and people keep saying it why is all 32 teams left this man out there because This is why really if you opened your eyes,

you would know the man's asking for $10 million at his age coming off an injury hasn't proved a damn thing whether he could take a hit without reinjuring it because those are the type of injuries that can pop back out really easily maybe if this dude would come to a team he really wanted to play for like should be the Cowboys or someone that's a contender take $4 million base take your ego out of it and say I want $10 million this year but I'm willing to take 4 guaranteed and you could put escalators for not falling on IR or being injured or missing games that you could have played meaning not just the Cowboys sitting him as a healthy scratch but put escalators in the contract if this man will put his ego aside he would be on a team right now this is his own doing and all 32 teams have not went and got Gilmore and it's not a matter of keeping somebody he was a free agent so use the right terms as well I'm really tired of this thread gets spiraled and act like this is Jerry Jones and everybody not acting fast it up well it's ironic the man is still out there there's actually a pretty big list of good free agents that are in the same position..

They will eventually get on a team but they have to wait until there's an actual need and they have some kind of leverage to get what their demands are asking if not they're gonna have to put their ego aside and they'll eventually get signed... But you thinking ***** can't come back the man got hurt really early in the season I say he's gonna be fine he may not be as explosive game one but who really is I I watched the offseason I don't get enough work in preseason it takes a full half just for them to stop breathing hard and putting their hands on their hips the first game the second game to get a little better and then they work their way in and they're playing much better in game 4... This is gonna be pretty normal and I believe Trayvon diggs is not gonna have a set back because of how early he got hurt and the fact that I know the type of player he is he's working hard just like overshown young actually overdoing it if you get hurt early enough these guys aren't gonna be counted on as they should and I'm not nostradamus there's a small chance that it won't be ready but there are plenty of examples of guys coming back and being OK game one after having the same injury the year before it just depends on when was the injury gallops was at almost the last game of the year...

People keep comparing them to some of these other guys they're not all the same they all work differently their bodies heal differently trust me mine does at 54 years old people still wonder why I could do all the things that I can do it just happens..

Bagman

Reaction score
Is it normal to be running on a beach after tearing up your knee? I remember about 20 years ago that RB from the Patriots injured his knee at the pro bowl by playing flag football on the beach. I thought beaches were pretty unsafe for knees.
I was gonna ask the exact same question. Seems risky for rehab

Blackrain

Reaction score
It would be nice if somebody would organ down a real man's package to this punk so we don't have to watch him make business decisions on tackles in playoff games like he did against kittle and the 49ers.

Cliff Harris would have not just separated kiddle from the ball he would have knocked him out of the game