Trevon Diggs seemingly scoffs at ESPN's cornerback rankings

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Here's the explanation for why Diggs didn't make the top 10 from a league executive.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...cornerback-rankings-micah-parsons-daron-bland
Players such as Diggs and other divas exhibit a lack of class and subpar upbringing.

In another time, our classless players could have said "Tha was disappointing, but the guys who made the list have worked hard for the designation, and my hat is off to them."
But nooooooo, they gotta act like spoiled children.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I get him not being happy about it. Diggs has a chance to prove himself again. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts the season on pup though but we will see.

JBS

Reaction score
I get him not being happy about it. Diggs has a chance to prove himself again. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts the season on pup though but we will see.
The season or training camp ? He’s not starting the season on PUP

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Players such as Diggs and other divas exhibit a lack of class and subpar upbringing.

In another time, our classless players could have said "Tha was disappointing, but the guys who made the list have worked hard for the designation, and my hat is off to them."
But nooooooo, they gotta act like spoiled children.
You should know about acting like a spoiled kid, Lolita

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Once again people make something out of nothing. So he commented on a rating in a list. And is seemingly not happy about it. So what?

Let's see how the season goes, that's all that matters. If he smashes WRs left right n center he can "scoff" at rankings as much as he likes...

I'm still a little worried about his first season after the injury though. But maybe I'm reading too much Gallup into it.

Either way, glad to have him back!