Trevon Diggs seemingly scoffs at ESPN's cornerback rankings

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude is coming off a leg injury, no one knows how well he will even play but having seen many athletes comeback we can say it is rare for a player to be 100% back to their normal self the 1st year back from such injuries. It is folly to expect Diggs to play at a pro-bowl level.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude is coming off a leg injury, no one knows how well he will even play but having seen many athletes comeback we can say it is rare for a player to be 100% back to their normal self the 1st year back from such injuries. It is folly to expect Diggs to play at a pro-bowl level.
By the end of the year he will.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who has been paying any attention knows exactly what motivates Diggs. It is only natural and it only makes sense. I do not fault him for it. It is what it is. But that does not mean he should not be called out for it.
You don’t fault him for it but you call him out for it? :huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly. Clearly none of us know these guys on a personal level so that’s as close as we really get. Love both players but there have been a lot of tweets by both that have caused me to roll my eyes a bit especially worrying about some almost arbitrary list. Just yesterday Micah was upset because he was listed second in a list of pass rushers behind the dude who literally won the DOPTY I’m like dude are you kidding me lol
I really can’t believe I’m reading this. You actually think that following someone on X allows you to know everything a bout them? :lmao: :lmao::lmao: This place is Gold!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's X....but, he must be an expert! Lol!..it gets funnier in here by the minute. Lol
This is my comedy zone, it's very therapeutic on a daily basis.
I want to talk Xs and Os but I find myself distracted by all the personalities and opinions.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Q left Zimm with a pre-loaded secondary, and then we grab a couple of nice talents like Carson and Liufau in the draft.
Zimm will be focused primarily on the interior of the DL first, run support will be the result of more disciplined gap assignments and less individual showboating.
If there was ever a time we needed someone to step up in their 2nd year its Mazi time now.
A load of pressure was placed on a 1 tech first rounder his rookie season.
Mazi probably couldn't believe it when he was drafted.
This D needs a big gapper, he just needs to tie up space and hold LOS, we have enough pass rushers already waiting in line.
Kneeland might even improve run support as a rook, the pressure is on him as well.