Trevon Diggs seemingly scoffs at ESPN's cornerback rankings

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with that explanation. We've seen our players struggling coming off ACLs the last few years.
I have no problem with it either. As long as they are consistent. Did they do QBs yet? Was Rodgers in the top ten?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL baby is scared to tackle George Kittle in the playoffs. Holds out and signs a big deal. Gets hurt taking a shower. Will stink this year we all know it. This team is the worst.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Him and Micah both are crybabies and I say that as a huge fan of both. So sick of it. Dudes worrying about spots on a list rather than making a deep run in the playoffs
Yes, I'm sure this is the only thing on his mind as he clearly spent so much time crafting a response...during the off-season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So is it based on last year, which is understandable. But if they take in their entire body of work, but last year is weighted because of his injury. Then They are off based.
Well that's kinda how these lists are made on what you did the year before and they make no sense because I don't believe in or agree with most opinions because that's all rankings are but if he didn't play last year you can't put him in that's like why would you put a player in the NFL top 100 voted in by players if the guy didn't play the year before he's not typically they're not in that list...

this is what have you done for me lately type list just like college football the dumb rankings that come out and list them all before a single game is played it's just the way the nature sports are they need something to talk about they need to make lists and now we're talking about their list so they've met their goal...

We all know that diggs should be in the conversation as one of the top ten corners in the league. But because of last year he's not in this list and I understand it...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The reasoning is mostly fine— coming off an ACL is no joke.

But the national Diggs disrespect is bizarre.

And I’m a guy who didn’t want to re-sign him

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Well that's kinda how these lists are made on what you did the year before and they make no sense because I don't believe in or agree with most opinions because that's all rankings are but if he didn't play last year you can't put him in that's like why would you put a player in the NFL top 100 voted in by players if the guy didn't play the year before he's not typically they're not in that list...

this is what have you done for me lately type list just like college football the dumb rankings that come out and list them all before a single game is played it's just the way the nature sports are they need something to talk about they need to make lists and now we're talking about their list so they've met their goal...

We all know that diggs should be in the conversation as one of the top ten corners in the league. But because of last year he's not in this list and I understand it...
Plus its ESPN, when are they ever right, lol. Another WHO CARES/ PAY NO MIND TO list that seem to come out every 2-3 days nowadays. A bunch of nothing

fivetwos

Reaction score
I like Diggs a lot. Always have. Nothing against him or his game.

But the circumstances may align to where the best bet is to trade him.

His style may not work as well with Zimmer as it did with Quinn.

Also corner is could become a strength if guys like Scott, who they are very high on and spent two picks to get, and/or Carson emerge along with Bland, it may be best to clear out a big salary and also get some premium draft capital in return.

Jerry will never do it. He doesn’t think that way and #7 hangs in the gift shop, so Diggs is an anointed family member….and he loves him those corners and receivers.

gtb1943

Reaction score
My biggest problem with Diggs is not the diva attitude as that is all to common anymore and you just have to live with it

its all his 'business decisions' in run support

Cowboys93

Reaction score
if you want to know a player these days that is where you go
clearly you do not care to really find out
Exactly. Clearly none of us know these guys on a personal level so that’s as close as we really get. Love both players but there have been a lot of tweets by both that have caused me to roll my eyes a bit especially worrying about some almost arbitrary list. Just yesterday Micah was upset because he was listed second in a list of pass rushers behind the dude who literally won the DOPTY I’m like dude are you kidding me lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if you want to know a player these days that is where you go
clearly you do not care to really find out
I don’t go to Twitter to “know a player” are you serious? You do that? Well, that explains a whole hell of a lot.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Anyone who has been paying any attention knows exactly what motivates Diggs. It is only natural and it only makes sense. I do not fault him for it. It is what it is. But that does not mean he should not be called out for it.

visionary

Reaction score
Players such as Diggs and other divas exhibit a lack of class and subpar upbringing.

In another time, our classless players could have said "Tha was disappointing, but the guys who made the list have worked hard for the designation, and my hat is off to them."
But nooooooo, they gotta act like spoiled children.
Because he is a spoiled child
Not physical
Cant tackle
Undisciplined
Only after stats

Cant wait for the “recovering from injury @ excuse by fans and media when he gets torched this year