Trevon Diggs slander

JBS

Reaction score
There is this narrative that is going around that T. Diggs is a feast or famine cb. It’s absolutely maddening listening to these idiots (mostly opposing fans) suggest that Diggs gets burned for big plays more often than he makes big plays.

These are some of the worst takes I’ve seen in ages. It’s starting to remind me of the Romo slander. Sure Diggs got beat (never should have been a td, but that’s beside the point) on the long td play yesterday but that’s like one of the very few big plays he’s given up all year. If anybody has some great Diggs stats to share, please do so.

JayFord

Reaction score
he plays for Dallas

put him in another uniform and he'd be considered an elite CB by these people and i watch every game does he give up yards? yes but def not as many as people are saying

and most people that talk football especially about Dallas have no idea what theyre talking about

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
In watching that play, it appeared to me that Diggs was trying to play the ball/bait the throw and misjudged it.

Maybe it’s semantics and it’s still getting beat… but I’d be more concerned if he was just lost on that play or didn’t have the speed to stick with the receiver.

A correctable mistake versus not having the speed or being just generally cluelessness.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
In watching that play, it appeared to me that Diggs was trying to play the ball/bait the throw and misjudged it.

Maybe it’s semantics and it’s still getting beat… but I’d be more concerned if he was just lost on that play or didn’t have the speed to stick with the receiver.

A correctable mistake versus not having the speed or being just generally cluelessness.

I think MM said both Diggs and Kazee thought the other player were going to get it, so they let up. One of those rare mental breakdowns at the worst possible times.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
this is the exact slander I’m referencing. Do you seriously believe this nonsense? My god. I thought you were just blind watching qbs. You have no idea what you are watching at any position.
I'm sorry, but are you looking at different stats than everyone else?

He gives up a ton of yards, but he get's INTS too.

Why does that offend you so much?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
this is the exact slander I’m referencing. Do you seriously believe this nonsense? My god. I thought you were just blind watching qbs. You have no idea what you are watching at any position.

I was going to say maybe you're over-reacting but yeah, that poster kind of proved your point haha. The opposing QB rating vs Diggs is pretty low, and last night was the first TD score against him, although if he had proper safety protection it shouldn't have gone for 6 anyway

RonnieT24

Reaction score

All one has to do is look up the passer rating against him to know how well Diggs is playing. Last time they showed it it was like 28 or something.. Anybody that thinks he's giving up a lot of big plays is smokin the good stuff. Sure he gives up some. In the modern NFL it's not possible to avoid giving up some.. But overall he is killin his opponents.. Period.. Anybody that says different is trying to stir sheeet.,.

plymkr

Reaction score
Even the greatest players of all time miss a play. Diggs gave up a 75 yard TD. To my knowledge that's the only big play he's given up. So he's playing at an elite level. No player is perfect in every play of every game. Diggs is the man.

In another example Dak threw a pick in the endzone yesterday. He's still playing at an elite level. I think people forget that the other team has professional players too.