Trevon Diggs speaks on Cowboys DC opening

MyFairLady

Reaction score
OMFG that little turd needs to shut the bleep up. He bails out in the playoffs when we need him. He holds out for more money first chance he gets. He can't even make it through training camp. His kid is annoying. His brother is annoying. Now he wants to pick the DC. Thanks goodness we can get out from under his foolish contract after next year.

Maverick84

Reaction score
OMFG that little turd needs to shut the bleep up. He bails out in the playoffs when we need him. He holds out for more money first chance he gets. He can't even make it through training camp. His kid is annoying. His brother is annoying. Now he wants to pick the DC. Thanks goodness we can get out from under his foolish contract after next year.
Dayum, tell us how you really feel

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I just don’t know how you sell the “team is close” “we are going all in” and “continuity” in bringing mm back and then hire al harris who has zero experience designing or calling a defense.

Zero experience doesn’t mean he will fail but it’s a huge risk for a coach who already failed bringing in his own coordinator once, whose in a lame duck year and a huge risk for the organization at this juncture. I like harris a lot I’m just not sure that’s the gamble I’d take right now.

It’s funny- the players want mm back and the board says “that’s because they know he’s a cup cake” and yet players want harris as dc and it’s “the players want him”, at least have some consistency

Strol

Reaction score
New GM, New owners, an investor group who's has ties to the dodgers, and the fact that McCarthy is on a one year deal....its a no Brainer for me.
Josh Harris has one playoff appearance in 13 years with the Devils, and he wasted half the prime of arguably the best basketball player alive. Both fan bases hate him. You sure he’ll be a good NFL owner?

Proof

Reaction score
you're an odd duck

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Steady

fivetwos

Reaction score
Seriously if I were Harris I wouldn’t take the Dallas DC job.

They don’t have the right personnel and it may be very real that it’s more than a one off season fix.

He will end up with a terrible showing and likely be fired next year anyway.