Trevon Diggs speaks on Cowboys DC opening

MikeT22

Reaction score
If we hire in-house probably be DQ lite.

Can’t imagine an outsider coming here, unless Jerry is choosing and hiring. Then the new DC would either be #1 HC candidate here for ‘25 or have a deal where Jerry forces him onto the new HC.

So more JJ BS

jgboys1

Reaction score
Seriously if I were Harris I wouldn’t take the Dallas DC job.

They don’t have the right personnel and it may be very real that it’s more than a one off season fix.

He will end up with a terrible showing and likely be fired next year anyway.
Agree. I think after the 2024 season, this entire team will be blown up and will stay that way for a long period of time.

The Natural

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with giving Harris a shot. He's well respected on that side of the ball, and he was a constant voice for them since Quinn spent all year hidiing in the booth. I'm also not opposed to someone with some seasoning in that role, but Harris lowkey has been around a while.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
New GM, New owners, an investor group who's has ties to the dodgers, and the fact that McCarthy is on a one year deal....its a no Brainer for me.
My soccer team is owned by the Dodgers investors (Boehly) and lil buddy lemme tell ya that has not been grand so far.
There's also that Quinn is a defenve mastermind and likely has a large hand in the defense.
Here the DC will run the show.

sacase

Reaction score
OMFG that little turd needs to shut the bleep up. He bails out in the playoffs when we need him. He holds out for more money first chance he gets. He can't even make it through training camp. His kid is annoying. His brother is annoying. Now he wants to pick the DC. Thanks goodness we can get out from under his foolish contract after next year.
Hmm wonder why all the hate towards him. He's a good player.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
My soccer team is owned by the Dodgers investors (Boehly) and lil buddy lemme tell ya that has not been grand so far.
There's also that Quinn is a defenve mastermind and likely has a large hand in the defense.
Here the DC will run the show.
Well they needed to sign free agents so they skimped your soccer team