Trevon Diggs talks about Stefon Diggs

817Gill

Reaction score
Can't double team anyone now. Giants tried to double up CeeDee yesterday.
Yeah but they have JV corners due to injury. While I do like our WR corps, defensive coordinators would be in such a bind with Diggs and Lamb.

At least now you can double Lamb and hope your other corners can hold down Cooks and Gallup enough. 10/10 defenses would rather play Lamb/Cooks/Gallup than Lamb/Diggs/whoever else.

Can’t remember the last time two top 7ish WR’s were on the same team. Torrey Holt/Isaac Bruce? Chad Johnson/TO maybe depending on how you felt about TO those last 3-4 years. Maybe Mike Evans/AB? Might be missing someone but yeah Diggs/Lamb would be nuts.

TC with the Diggs brothers would be gold as well lol

doomsday808

Reaction score
So are you saying you want to see Stefon traded to a division rival???
We have contracts for CD and parsons to take care of. Paying out 2 WR1 contracts is unrealistic. Having him on the team would great. But, if it doesn't happen, It would be fun to watch the competition between the bros. twice a year.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Diggs would come here and Dak will have one of his bafoonery games where he lays an egg and Diggs will destroy the locker room. I like him as a player, just don't know if it's worth the off field drama.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
At least we know if they team up it’ll be here lol.

Diggs and Lamb would be the best WR duo in the last several years. Can’t double team anyone.

And add in Cooks? Ooofff, that would be an amazing trio! I hope Jerry makes the move in the offseason.

Motorola

Reaction score
Diggs would come here and Dak will have one of his bafoonery games where he lays an egg and Diggs will destroy the locker room. I like him as a player, just don't know if it's worth the off field drama.
Dude is a drama queen on the field during games.
Exhibit A: last night v. Broncos.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Allen has had plenty of bafoonery games. Has Diggs destroyed the Bills locker room?