Trevon Diggs talks about Stefon Diggs

joseephuss

Reaction score
We have contracts for CD and parsons to take care of. Paying out 2 WR1 contracts is unrealistic. Having him on the team would great. But, if it doesn't happen, It would be fun to watch the competition between the bros. twice a year.
Can the Bills even afford the dead cap hit if they traded away Diggs? They are near the bottom in cap space available for next season.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
At least we know if they team up it’ll be here lol.

Diggs and Lamb would be the best WR duo in the last several years. Can’t double team anyone.
yeah right, and they'll start getting hot HALFWAY through the season as usual

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I'm telling you, I wouldn't want this dude at all. Did anyone watch him last night? He had terrible body language on the field. If I'm playing the Bills and I'm Quinn, I'm telling all our players to peak over to Diggs before the snap to see if they are throwing or passing. When they run he stands straight up with his mouth guard out. When the ball is hiked he takes a half a step, sometimes no steps. He seems like a huge diva. No thanks.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think a trade will ever happen, but I can see Jerry doing it because he thinks it will make good press for him - reuniting the brothers and all. For the Bills, they can trade Diggs in the offseason and take a $3-4 million CAP hit. Dead money for them would be a little over $30 million. The problem is the Bills already have a $38 million CAP problem in 2024.

For the Cowboys, they take only Diggs's $18 million salary. His contract runs through 2027 when he will be 34 years old. They could certainly restructure his deal to lower his CAP impact in 2024 but do they really want to pay a 31 year old WR $18 million? And what happens when he fades and you want to cut him? How does that effect Trevon?

I would be very careful doing this deal if I was Jerry. It would have to be made very clear to Trevon that his brother is only on the team as long as he can play which may be only 1 more year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This would certainly be interesting to see him wearing a Star!

we will never have Diggs, well... maybe when he is in OBJ stage at the end of his career. ceeDee is about to break the bank, along with Parsons. Yea, lets not forget Dak is about to get a huge pay raise also. Only so much "Pie," to pass around, so unless the Diggs brothers want to somehow do a package deal at a discount, it aint happening.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
we will never have Diggs, well... maybe when he is in OBJ stage at the end of his career. ceeDee is about to break the bank, along with Parsons. Yea, lets not forget Dak is about to get a huge pay raise also. Only so much "Pie," to pass around, so unless the Diggs brothers want to somehow do a package deal at a discount, it aint happening.
Yep, if we're spending on Offense, we've got LT and C free agents and a RG that's a FA the following year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Dude is a drama queen on the field during games.
Exhibit A: last night v. Broncos.
yep... I dont know if you saw it, but on the play were Allen hit the WIDE OPEN tight end in the endzone for a TD, if you are watching diggs, he had just thrown his arms up in disgust at the fact Allen didnt throw it to him... and then pow, it lands in the arms of a WIDE OPEN player.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ive always liked cooks and never thought he was the problem... but now after 1 game , all of the sudden everyone loves him? Last week he sucked.

I think it took some time to involve him, and it's good to see him getting his catches now. If we can get Diggs next year, my word. We would be explosive.