Twitter: Trevon Wants Cowboys Nation To Help Get Stefon To Dallas

Flamma

Reaction score
This would be great, and I've been hearing a lot about this lately. But is Buffalo even interested in trading him?

If they did trade for Diggs and extended Lamb, we would have approximately 2 years with both of them on our team before the cap would get too much to deal with. That would be our window.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
snoop-dogg-ya-digg.gif

Tussinman

Reaction score
This would be great, and I've been hearing a lot about this lately. But is Buffalo even interested in trading him?

If they did trade for Diggs and extended Lamb, we would have approximately 2 years with both of them on our team before the cap would get too much to deal with. That would be our window.
The cap on the cowboys portion wouldn't be an issue. They'd only pay the base rate which is basically 5 years 78 million with none of it guranteed.

The reason why it would never happen is because of the salary impact on Buffalos side. They'd have to eat a ton of dead money.

coult44

Reaction score
Only thing worse than signing Trevon to a top contract would be giving them more of a voice by getting his brother
Yea, let’s go with Anthony Brown, Daron Bland, Nashon Wright, and Boss Man Phatt for the starting spots . Y’all crack me up with this crack head way of thinking. Look at the Super Bowl teams right now!! They pay their players , and they have great players, and they go get expensive players. And guess what? They win!!!

visionary

Reaction score
Yea, let’s go with Anthony Brown, Daron Bland, Nashon Wright, and Boss Man Phatt for the starting spots . Y’all crack me up with this crack head way of thinking. Look at the Super Bowl teams right now!! They pay their players , and they have great players, and they go get expensive players. And guess what? They win!!!
It is not my job to help you figure out the basics of defense