Twitter: Trevon Wants Cowboys Nation To Help Get Stefon To Dallas

nobody

Reaction score
Don’t really get the trevon hate really…. I get he doesn’t tackle and avoids contact which is hard to watch but he also has shut down some big time receivers for us in games we’ve won. Also has had big picks in games also. I know he’s getting a massive pay raise but he’s getting that because he performed damn good.

We had a guy here in Byron jones who didn’t get any interceptions but was a very solid corner- and people wanted more of a playmaker. You got him in diggs.
It was WHEN he didn't tackle and avoided contact in this case that mattered. Biggest game with the biggest stakes against SF.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
do you arch games or twitter? i can’t tell if this is a serious post
Not sure what ”arch” is? I am sorry I don’t think he is a $30 million a year CB. Seems like that opinion, which is shared by many, has upset a few of you sensitive types. I hope it didn’t cause any bed wetting.

birdwells1

Reaction score
You think Diggs is a $25-30MM a year player because that is what it will probably take?
Why would he get that much on the open market? Oh that's right because there's is a market for a shutdown corner.....imagine that? You dude are wild, then you'll whine about our cb play after he's gone.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why would he get that much on the open market? Oh that's right because there's is a market for a shutdown corner.....imagine that? You dude are wild, then you'll whine about our cb play after he's gone.
It’s the market value. Step back to your logic...Dak gets $40 million because he is one of the top QBs in the league. Is he though? He’s not but that’s the market. So let’s give a guy $30million a year that stopped tackling because he wanted a long term deal. Kind of like giving a top contract to a RB because he was hiding out in Cabo unti he got what he wanted.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That is what they had this year and guess what, outside of Lamb, the talent was simply not good enough.
tolbert isnt in the same class and Hyatt or many others in this draft class. Not even close. I see about 4-6 day 1 plug and play receivers in this class day 1. Hyatt,Flowers,Addison,Charlie Jones, Parker Washington, and

Jaxon Smith-Njigba. If we can land any of these guys within the first 3 rds, we will be fine. ALL vastly better than Jalen Tolbert and Gallup.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It was WHEN he didn't tackle and avoided contact in this case that mattered. Biggest game with the biggest stakes against SF.
Ehh can easily make the case that because he did his job so well during the season he was a big reason we had games to play that actually did matter.I don’t like that he doesn’t tackle but I also know he’s a superstar corner and sadly many don’t.

Game wasn’t gonna he lost or won on him not making a tackle in San Fran. If you want to knock him there’s plenty to knock like dropping an interception in his hands.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak gets $40 million because he is one of the top QBs in the league.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Dak Prescott gets 40 million because Jerry is a moron who let's his fandom dictate his business sense. And hey if you think talent like Diggs isn't worth 30 mil in what universe is a spare like Dak Prescott who can't even run anymore worth $40 mil? Please name any other franchise that is going to shell that out for Dak?

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
it's more easier to trade T Diggs to bills, trade him he wants to play with his brother, do him a favor

Whyjerry

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Dak Prescott gets 40 million because Jerry is a moron who let's his fandom dictate his business sense. And hey if you think talent like Diggs isn't worth 30 mil in what universe is a spare like Dak Prescott who can't even run anymore worth $40 mil? Please name any other franchise that is going to shell that out for Dak?
Are you mental? Read my comment. I wasn’t saying Dak was worth the contract, I was saying market values have been driven up so much at certain positions that guys get way overpaid. If you don’t think someone else was going to step up explain the Murray and Watson contracts? QB signings got ridiculous. Additionally I question Diggs’ character. Good player. Not sure he is worth a huge investment though. It’s a fair opinion shared by many.

As an aside why are people freaking out here so much. It’s beyond annoying. Is it frustration? Is it the times? Eagles in the SB? Are there a bunch of 18 year olds here? What is it?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Since we are not really stocking to win the big game, let's make it a true circus. Get TO, and dez back. That would be awesome.

Sage3030

Reaction score
Dear Trevon,

Thank you for thinking of us in this situation, but we have to inform you:

Jerry and company doesn’t listen to us. When we didn’t want TO, they got TO. We have been begging for some huge DL. That hasn’t gone well for us either. We have begged and asked and tried so very hard to get this front office to do some things we want(making particular FA signings, certain coaches, etc) and they don’t.

In conclusion, while we appreciate you wanting our help, we will be ignored and will be of no help.

Thank you,
Cowboys Nation