News: Trevor Lawrence and the Jags have agreed to a 5-year, $275M extension

FoxF

Reaction score
To be clear here TL is a national championship winning QB that is 24. Thought of as one of the best QB prospects in years. Our guy is 31 and has demonstrated expertise in choking during big games. To suggest Dak should get paid anywhere near this is pure stupidity.
He also hasn’t been that good, 2 years out of three…. Although, I will cut him some slack given his rookie year head coach.

bewp7

Reaction score
look i just say this

if u have a guy u know u want to sign there is ZERO good to wait

zero! the price not going to be going down!

idk why stephen and jerry have a problem to understand this

i also so not under stand how they screw up sitting on their hand with 3 of them at the same time

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be clear here TL is a national championship winning QB that is 24. Thought of as one of the best QB prospects in years. Our guy is 31 and has demonstrated expertise in choking during big games. To suggest Dak should get paid anywhere near this is pure stupidity.
He got his 1st BIG BAG (and worth the risk by the Jaguars) now they can only hope he doesn't fail esp in the playoffs when he is almost 30 years old and wants another big bag. :muttley:
Apples to Apples folks.............if you're looking to be fair here.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
look i just say this

if u have a guy u know u want to sign there is ZERO good to wait

zero! the price not going to be going down!

idk why stephen and jerry have a problem to understand this

i also so not under stand how they screw up sitting on their hand with 3 of them at the same time
Easy answer. They’re lying about wanting to sign him rn.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is a smart move by the Jags. He's going into his 4th year......there was no way in hell they weren't giving him a 2nd contract. Why not do it as early as possible coz IF he's your future, his numbers are going up yearly. Three years from now, this deal could be cheap.