Video: Trevor Sikkema & Connor Rogers Favorite Offensive Prospect in Each of the First 5 Rounds

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
This is a couple of guys that I listen to all I can during draft season. Trevor and Connor host The NFL Stock Exchange, a podcast dedicated to the NFL Draft.

I recommend their stuff highly. Both of them are with PFF but do this together on their own. They are really smart about how they rank prospects and they work well together to pass that information along. It is not only informative to anyone wanting draft info… but it is also interesting.

They see the players very similarly to how I do because I am almost always in agreement with their takes. They are a couple of the few people that I always try to listen to during draft season. They’re not going to have wonky ratings that look stupid on draft day. They’re good.

Anyway, in this video they each pick their favorite offensive player in each of the first 5 rounds. Not just the best guys but guys that they really like for one reason or another. As it turns out, many of these prospects are some of my favorite players in the draft.

It isn’t a short video, but it is well worth your time if you have about 40 minutes to spare.

I will make a thread for their defensive prospects once I finish posting this one.

Last edited: